overdoing it with d-bol?

matathom

i'm in the middle of a test/deca/dbol cycle. I'm starting my 5th week. i've been taking 25mg of d-bol a day for the first 4 wks so far, and i have enough to last me one more week. Someone at the gym told me today to never go past 4 weeks with dbol, but i've read up to 6 wks is ok with low mg/day. I've been taking milk thistle everyday too to help out the liver. I need input. Should i finish out my 5th week, or stop. this is my first time taking d-bol too. thanks

Only way to know for certain is to get bloodwork done, but the simply answer is that another week isn't likely to kill you, so go ahead.

mranak said:
Only way to know for certain is to get bloodwork done, but the simply answer is that another week isn't likely to kill you, so go ahead.

Exactly...if you have a little left and your liking the gains/strength another week isn't going to do much harm. Bloodwork is the only real way to answer the question though, but a week would be well gone before you go the results anyways. I'd get it done now so you could have a gauge for next time, if you bloodwork comes back in good shape you know that 4 weeks is fine for you and you could maybe do 6 next time or keep it at 4 to be safe.

whover told you dont go past 4 weeks is a fucking moron!!!! He also likely has never gotten blood work after taking an orall aas, and is not to be listened to.

matathom said:
i'm in the middle of a test/deca/dbol cycle. I'm starting my 5th week. i've been taking 25mg of d-bol a day for the first 4 wks so far, and i have enough to last me one more week. Someone at the gym told me today to never go past 4 weeks with dbol, but i've read up to 6 wks is ok with low mg/day. I've been taking milk thistle everyday too to help out the liver. I need input. Should i finish out my 5th week, or stop. this is my first time taking d-bol too. thanks

What kind of gains have you had...so far.

i'm 2 days in to wk 5 and i've gained about 12 lbs so far and gotten stronger. I'm a little bloated, but nothing horrible. I never was really cut to begin with.

You can easily run 4-6 weeks. Who ever told you no more than 4 weeks is a moron as stated above. 25mg is also a nice low dose. You should be running liv-52 with the d-bol. Milkthistle is ok, but liv-52 is proven to work very well. :afro:

you wont take the rest of it... pussy... j'k, your should be fine to week 6 as long as your protecting your liver

25mg Dbol is a low dose. The hepatoxicity of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) is very overrated. Most pepole I know, including myself run dbol 50mg ED for 3-4 weeks with the same of and the BW is fine.

4thAD said:
You can easily run 4-6 weeks. Who ever told you no more than 4 weeks is a moron as stated above. 25mg is also a nice low dose. You should be running liv-52 with the d-bol. Milkthistle is ok, but liv-52 is proven to work very well. :afro:

Ok So not to be starting a big frekin thing now but let me just say first off I never took d-bol but my point is every other thing you read or advice you see being giving pretty much everyone will say do it fo 4 weeks. Am I wrong. I was always under the impression that it was very very liver toxic and 4 weeks should be about it for a d-bol treatment

recodatt400 is exactly right. Your dosage is very moderate. A cycle of 6-8 weeks is fine.

what can i take to bring my liver back up after i get off? Someone told me there was something i could take but i don't remember what it was exactly

Your liver will be fine, so really there is nothing needed to "bring it back up". Be sure to eat well, drink lots of water, and aim to make and then keep those gains.

4 weeks is a general recommendation that takes usefulness and liver stress into account.
Your liver won't blow up the 5th week.

Use liv-52 and milk thistle before, during, and after cycle. I run liv-52 4 weeks before cycle and for a month after post cycle therapy (pct) usually. Its the best thing on the market for liver protection.

bro go ahead and use it your 5th week..25mg.wk of dbol is a light dose to begin with..
when all these lab tests are done on orals and soforth they are done with amounts that are 20 times the amount you and i would ever take..trust me 25mg/wk of dbol for 5 wks youll be fine
i agree about the LIV-52...best shit you can take for your liver

first off the toxicity is overrated, second... people use it 8n weeks at a time with no problems, and lastly one more week is not going to make a noticable differance. If your liver is already stressed then a little more isnt going to put it over the top. So finish your 5th week and relax.

Back