Oxandrolone causing fatigue?

Steve78

On test and deca cycle,,, felt amazing. Added 50 mg oxandrolone 4 days ago and feel so tired, just want to sit and nap all day. Anyone else experience this?

it's either not oxandrolone, your estrogen is high and/or your prolactin is high... or a combination of all of them. are you taking caber/bromo? AI? bloodwork? anything?

Don***8217;t be so naive. It***8217;s legit us pharmacy. You can look them up. *****NO LINKS ALLOWED READ THE BOARD RULES****

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you serious?

Most hrt clinics’ goals aren’t getting your TT to 6-800 levels, lol

Why does anyone get hgh from these guys? Think their IGF levels are zero? Lol

That’s all I’m going to say, I’m not giving away all the secrets then this good thing will end.

Do you feel immediate change if you stop the anavar? If yes just stop taking it. Are you sure that the past anavar you used were legit?

I thought this guy was gonna get roasted for that.lol
i was about to ask the same question that you did. :)

Roasted for what? Don’t be so naive, do some research. Oxandrolone and nandrolone are easy to obtain from us pharmacies if you know what your doing.

Does stanozolol wreck lipids as bad as oxandrolone?

Worse

Do yourself a favor and get on a gh optimization program with your testosterone. Instead of destroying your joints it repairs them, and instead of having a negative impact on the cardiovascular system it has a positive effect.

GH peptides, if you do them right, are a blessing to those that cannot afford rhGH. And to be honest, depending on your age peptides may be a better option anyway.

GH is also much more long term. AAS just makes your cells bigger, GH actually creates more cells.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Back