Oxandrolone causing fatigue?

GH sounds like a blessing for those who have joint issues like i do. Winny really messed my joints up along with coca cola sodas and energy drinks.

Worse

Do yourself a favor and get on a gh optimization program with your testosterone. Instead of destroying your joints it repairs them, and instead of having a negative impact on the cardiovascular system it has a positive effect.

GH peptides, if you do them right, are a blessing to those that cannot afford rhGH. And to be honest, depending on your age peptides may be a better option anyway.

GH is also much more long term. AAS just makes your cells bigger, GH actually creates more cells.

Hope this helps.

Great advice... u like iprorelin? Sp?

Are you serious?

Most hrt clinics***8217; goals aren***8217;t getting your TT to 6-800 levels, lol

Why does anyone get hgh from these guys? Think their IGF levels are zero? Lol

That***8217;s all I***8217;m going to say, I***8217;m not giving away all the secrets then this good thing will end.
i think you need to learn more.

GH peptides, if you do them right, are a blessing to those that cannot afford rhGH. And to be honest, depending on your age peptides may be a better option anyway.

You know you can still overtrain on ass. Maybe your adrenals or central nervous system is fatigued. I can***8217;t go to gym everyday. I get burnt out. You try taking a couple days off training.

Well stated. All very good points.

Well it’s real, it’s from a us pharmacy. Be hard for them to sell counterfeit meds.

My E2 is 25, my prolactin is normal etc.

As for how it’s going, I stopped it. My hdl was 24 and I’m 41, I’m too old for crappy lipids lol.

I may try 20 mg dosing and check labs and see how I feel on that ....

Is it your first time you run anavar?

I've been in the gym for more than thirty years and around or using AAS almost as long. Anavar in my opinion as a regular AAS user is the most over rated drug I've ever used. Tried several sources and it never does shit for me. Thats my experience with it. Women do like it though,,,,no offense meant.

Roasted for what? Don***8217;t be so naive, do some research. Oxandrolone and nandrolone are easy to obtain from us pharmacies if you know what your doing.

People get roasted on here quite often, and I'm far from being naive. Most people have been roasted on here if you check around I think you will see that I'm right about that. Quite often it's deserved as my roasting was quite awhile back. haha I'm more than 30 years around this stuff and the gym, and 50 years of age, so I'd like to think this is one topic on which I'm far from naive. I'm Canadian but talk to many of my American friends on here, so have a pretty good idea of what is going on down there as well. Just my 2cnts man. :)

Last edited:
Does stanozolol wreck lipids as bad as oxandrolone?

I wont get into the science end of this, but stanazolol is something I wouldnt use unless right before a show and even then it's dangerous as it dries your joints out, and can lead to injury very easily as it makes you strong as hell, but too quickly. I managed to pull both lat muscles shortly before a show while using it. It injured me another time as well. Strength goes up very quiclkly once it gets into your system. my 2cnts.

GH sounds like a blessing for those who have joint issues like i do. Winny really messed my joints up along with coca cola sodas and energy drinks.

Or old fucks like me as far as the joint issues. lol I'm guessing the energy drinks just acted more like a diuretic with the caffeinne levels in it. How many are you drinking though??lol

Yup winnie crushes your lipids worse than anavar. It also dries out your joints leaving you prone to injury.

The GH peptides are much safer, and actually help the issues instead of placing a band aid over it.

what are you doing to lubricrate your joints? fish oil?

Good question, but not sure it would matter for me. :) Winstrol dries me out to the point of walking the injury tightrope right before a contest. Not worth it even with supplementation for joints in my opinion. It had it's day, but Winny has fallen behind many other options that are just as effective or better. Just my 2cnts. :)

Glucosamine and Chondroitin for joints.

The peptides will help for sure, also BPC 157 is something to research.

Regardless of which peptide, the supplements G and C help, but you have to take it for a while before it really starts working.

Hope this helps.

Are you serious?

Most hrt clinics’ goals aren’t getting your TT to 6-800 levels, lol

Why does anyone get hgh from these guys? Think their IGF levels are zero? Lol

That’s all I’m going to say, I’m not giving away all the secrets then this good thing will end.

hows this? do tell....

Back