Oxytocin(Oxitocyn)

mikey_7777

I have a botle Oxytocin(Oxitocyn) hormone 10 ml and i will use it with anabolics
but i dont know in what doses or how often .
I search to find it but i didnt find anything.Anyone know something about this stuff?

mikey_7777 said:
I have a botle Oxytocin(Oxitocyn) hormone 10 ml and i will use it with anabolics
but i dont know in what doses or how often .
I search to find it but i didnt find anything.Anyone know something about this stuff?

i can assure you that animal would never include oxycotin in his anabolics diet. if thbis is what you are referring too.

What he is refering to has something to do with lactating in females (production goes up). I already drew a blank on this on another board.

it was talked about in a book, i think it was Chemical Muscle Enhancement, i think it is used to induce labor in cows, i'll try to find more info

oxytocin, if i remember correctly from biology, is a hormone that either induces the activit of osteoblasts or osteoclasts, i do not remember which one

pullinbig said:
as strong as you get bubba. junkies delight. comparable with diluadid and morphine. makes me itch just thinking about it.

ahh the itch....mmmmmmmmm

ok, i have mine here. oxytocin: a hormone of the posterior pituatary gland that effects uterine contractions during childbirth and stimulates lactation.

Frankie xq said:
ok, i have mine here. oxytocin: a hormone of the posterior pituatary gland that effects uterine contractions during childbirth and stimulates lactation.

Here there is a link ( http://www.oxytocin.org/oxytoc/) that describes what oxytocin is. To give an example: when having sex, people segregate this hormone. In men, is the one that provokes eyaculation and in women makes nipples get tight.

pullinbig said:
as strong as you get bubba. junkies delight. comparable with diluadid and morphine. makes me itch just thinking about it.
Not the itch, keep your hand away from your nose:D

I remember when my wife and I were dating, she fall at work and broke her wrist. She took 1 vicadin and was itching like a junkie, she has a low tolerance to drugs

JohnnyB

Back