Ozzie Guillen Is A Psycho

YanksWS96

The Price is Wrong, BITCH

This guy never shuts his mouth and day by day he's becoming more of a :dumbass: .

Last week, he brings up a rookie pitcher and puts him into the game just so he can hit a batter. When he misses hitting the batter and gets him out, Guillen goes psycho on him. The pitcher is demoted the next day.

Asshole move, right?

Well, when Guillen got criticized about it by Chicago Sun-Times sports writer Jay Mariotti, Guillen ripped Mariotti calling him, among other things, a "fag."

I know Guillen has a mouth on him and loves being in the public eye. We all know he's going to run his mouth at some point.

But, has Guillen gone too far? Not only with the Mariotti comment, but with retaliating against other teams for hitting his players? That's weak.

Act your age, Ozzie.

Comments?

He's slowly going from "loveable eccentric" during last year's playoffs to "complete idiot who doesn't know when to shut up". By the end of the season I think people are going to get sick of his crap and start calling him out on it more often. Up until now he has been getting a free ride but it seems like people are starting to wise up.

YanksWS96 said:

This guy never shuts his mouth and day by day he's becoming more of a :dumbass: .

Last week, he brings up a rookie pitcher and puts him into the game just so he can hit a batter. When he misses hitting the batter and gets him out, Guillen goes psycho on him. The pitcher is demoted the next day.

Asshole move, right?

Well, when Guillen got criticized about it by Chicago Sun-Times sports writer Jay Mariotti, Guillen ripped Mariotti calling him, among other things, a "fag."

I know Guillen has a mouth on him and loves being in the public eye. We all know he's going to run his mouth at some point.

But, has Guillen gone too far? Not only with the Mariotti comment, but with retaliating against other teams for hitting his players? That's weak.

Act your age, Ozzie.

Comments?
Agreed 100% . . complete psycho. He needs to stop playing the "You can do or say that in my country" Go coach there then Ozzie.

SPeaking of Ozzie . . . .was doesn't Ozzie Smith coach?

Hey. I saw your name was who is mike jones, so I got a rapper question for you. I heard LL Cool J came out and copped to using steroids. I haven't heard it confirmed, but I'm trying to find the deal. It's a trip because it seems like all rappers are becoming gym rats now, so I wouldn't be surprised if it was a common thing. It lends itself to the culture, you know? Hit me if you've heard of anything.

You have to throw at the other players, thats part of the game but Guillen is a freak, he has way to short of a fuse and it is going to cost him.

Aboot said:
He's slowly going from "loveable eccentric" during last year's playoffs to "complete idiot who doesn't know when to shut up". By the end of the season I think people are going to get sick of his crap and start calling him out on it more often. Up until now he has been getting a free ride but it seems like people are starting to wise up.
I'm still trying to figure out why people liked his mouth in the first place. Whether he's Mexican or not, the dude's an idiot. And he's got a fatso catcher.

jiver76 said:
Hey. I saw your name was who is mike jones, so I got a rapper question for you. I heard LL Cool J came out and copped to using steroids. I haven't heard it confirmed, but I'm trying to find the deal. It's a trip because it seems like all rappers are becoming gym rats now, so I wouldn't be surprised if it was a common thing. It lends itself to the culture, you know? Hit me if you've heard of anything.

He uses . . .check his before and after pics. He dropped a bunch of weight and was like 4 % bodyfat and he was claimin it's because he started running.

He just released his clothing line "Todd Smith"

I agree, Guillen is a crazy man, but his team really seems to respond to him. So as long as they keep winning, he'll keep talking.

For those interested in this topic, I wrote an article on the website I write sports-related articles for.

This story is about Ozzie Guillen and his progression in the insanity of his quotes.

Insane in the Membrane

Back