The people I deal with on a daily basis.....(Venting)

jozifp103

Text after text after text of people asking me for cycling advice. I have a moral obligation to help them which sucks because I'm literally on my phone all day. Every issue you can imagine from "deca dick" to freakin jaundice. Half these guys neglected my advice from the start then come back later with all kinds of issues. Some people are just so reckless. I have an "acquaintance" running a gram of tren with a gram of test and hasn't gained a pound. He's asking me how I manage to blow up so quick. I tried to tell him food. His answer is just to hop on some anadrol. This dude eats like shit....sometimes only one meal a day, abuses adderall, and drinks like a fish. With all that gear in him...he still is build like a hardcore video gamer. This same kid has been on a perpetual cycle for 3 years. I tell him all the time he needs to stop immediately and get his health in check. I say "kid" because he's only 22.

Another guy is running 100mg of dbol ALONE and just added 100mg of anadrol. He asked me if there's anything he can do to fix his sex drive because he has a new girlfriend and he doesn't want to push her away with his lack of libido. He's reporting depression, nosebleeds, and severe moonface. Now he tells me his ankles are swollen and his toes are numb. I told him to google "edema" and asked if his e2 was in check. He said "what's e2?" That's when I snapped. I turned my phone off for the day. These are just examples of what happened TODAY. This is pretty much a daily occurrence with several other people as well.

With all the goddamn information we have at our fingertips (aka the internet) it amazes me how much ignorance and stupidity still exists.

:shoot7:

Thanks for listening.

That sir is why my advice giving regarding AAS is strictly contained on the Internet. If I don't feel up to seeing how retarded some people can be, I just don't reply/read forums. Ology has had some doozies, but some of the smaller boards I've frequented have true gems lol.

Yup sounds about right. Sadly 90% of the AAS community are completely clueless who don't take time to do their own research who get advice from the "big guy" at the gym who he himself is not running the gear right either, who got advice from another idiot. and the cycle continues

when I did my first test cycle, the guy who sold it to me said to take 1cc one week, then 3CC's the following week and half a CC the week after to shock the body to growing
another dude told me that my PCT should only be 1 month and while I am on PCT, I should take an oral like winny or var to "bridge" my PCT to my next cycle

I can keep going all day. I lost hope in giving advice

Text after text after text of people asking me for cycling advice. I have a moral obligation to help them which sucks because I'm literally on my phone all day. Every issue you can imagine from "deca dick" to freakin jaundice. Half these guys neglected my advice from the start then come back later with all kinds of issues. Some people are just so reckless. I have an "acquaintance" running a gram of tren with a gram of test and hasn't gained a pound. He's asking me how I manage to blow up so quick. I tried to tell him food. His answer is just to hop on some anadrol. This dude eats like shit....sometimes only one meal a day, abuses adderall, and drinks like a fish. With all that gear in him...he still is build like a hardcore video gamer. This same kid has been on a perpetual cycle for 3 years. I tell him all the time he needs to stop immediately and get his health in check. I say "kid" because he's only 22.

Another guy is running 100mg of dbol ALONE and just added 100mg of anadrol. He asked me if there's anything he can do to fix his sex drive because he has a new girlfriend and he doesn't want to push her away with his lack of libido. He's reporting depression, nosebleeds, and severe moonface. Now he tells me his ankles are swollen and his toes are numb. I told him to google "edema" and asked if his e2 was in check. He said "what's e2?" That's when I snapped. I turned my phone off for the day. These are just examples of what happened TODAY. This is pretty much a daily occurrence with several other people as well.

With all the goddamn information we have at our fingertips (aka the internet) it amazes me how much ignorance and stupidity still exists.

:shoot7:

Thanks for listening.

Thanks, better to vent out here than at some supermarket when a 70 year old lady cuts you off with her shopping cart. :)

Comes with the territory Josepi. But to be worn out by instant gratis folk s..no f n way. U can have all the free anything...u ve earned it. I d rather pay and go my own way. People suck...mostly.

I play stooopid in the gym. If asked about AAS I MAY admit to trt but then switch right to " But that s not steroids..is it ?"
Being 5 11 205 ish, I m not a behemoth; not a sales rep either lol.

Just another under the radar ex gear head who can t stop...training, gearing a bit, living life to the fullest. Afraid if I stop I won t start.
If I did not wake w o feeling 1 of 3 body parts bitching like some bitchy bitch I d not know what to do---means I m still in the game.

Ignorance is bliss...lads.

Last edited:
Comes with the territory Josepi. But to be worn out by instant gratis folk s..no f n way. U can have all the free anything...u ve earned it. I d rather pay and go my own way. People suck...mostly.

I play stooopid in the gym. If asked about AAS I MAY admit to trt but then switch right to " But that s not steroids..is it ?"
Being 5 11 205 ish, I m not a behemoth; not a sales rep either lol.

Just another under the radar ex gear head who can t stop...training, gearing a bit, living life to the fullest. Afraid if I stop I won t start.
If I did not wake w o feeling 1 of 3 body parts bitching like some bitchy bitch I d not know what to do---means I m still in the game.

Ignorance is bliss...lads.
wait, so Test is not a steroid? ;)

It s medicine rx d for my " condition" sir.

Where the term "recreational use" switches it from med to gear ie steroid is a grey area best left to the cough cough experts like the douche bag s we call the FDA or DEA or even more incompetent and infinitely worse.... judges.
My gp entered his/my waiting room with a big grin as my test was 1080 with 1100 being max.
What ?
My nurse think s u got HUGE ball s...
Where as, Eugene we both know they are diminutive at best ?

Lol--we both thought it was funny.
That s why she s a low paid nurse.
LPN

Shoulda stayed in school kids..

It s medicine rx d for my " condition" sir.

Where the term "recreational use" switches it from med to gear ie steroid is a grey area best left to the cough cough experts like the douche bag s we call the FDA or DEA or even more incompetent and infinitely worse.... judges.
My gp entered his/my waiting room with a big grin as my test was 1080 with 1100 being max.
What ?
My nurse think s u got HUGE ball s...
Where as, Eugene we both know they are diminutive at best ?

Lol--we both thought it was funny.
That s why she s a low paid nurse.
LPN

Shoulda stayed in school kids..

Finally someone just as weird as me

I feel like if someone has a really good general idea of the direction that they are heading down and are simply confused after doing their own research, then that is the time to ask some questions.

I always run into some sort of crazy mess, quite often tbh. The first thing I do is hop on the computer, use my knowledge to sift out things and experiences from others from various boards. Then when I run into conflicting things, I usually ask questions.

If someone can't even tell u what e2 is OR doesn't know the basic concept that food is the gold and drugs are the silver, then I'm not sure what to say honestly.

This board has been good to me and I appreciate many members on here. We in particular are a small community, but we can get some great things done helping each other out :)

I feel your pain brother.... sometimes they can be bothersome, but for the most part most questions don't bother me as much anymore because the one question that really got was "can I drink my winny "... I'm just so glad that that question has dissolved and Faded Away, I haven't heard that question in quite some time, thank God.....

that's what I love about being a canadian training and working in mexico, I just say "lo siento no Español" (sorry l don't speak Spanish) and go back to hitting on the seniorita beside me...in Spanish

Last edited by a moderator:
The repetition of the same questions over and over does get to you after a while man. Thats why you need to take a break from time to time.

I recommend this: Get a standard, canned response text that says," Thanks for your text. I am actually on personal vacation for the next 2 weeks and do not have access to my phone. Please text me back after August 18th and I will be more than happy to help you!" Sincerest Reagrds, jozifp103

We all need a break every now and then man. I feel the same way about the questions here after a while. Thats when I take a break from the board for a week or 2. I wont reply to any threads Ill just moderae and approve or delete threads as needed according to my duty as a staff member. I dont reply to any threads. It does wonders and when I return I am ready to jump right back into the adex or stane threads or what should i do for pct or even the can i drink winny questions! lol

that's what I love about being a canadian training and working in mexico, I just say "lo siento no Españo" (sorry l don't speak Spanish) and go back to hitting on the seniorita beside me...in Spanish

Ha! nice one. :) but you dont have to do much hitting on those señoritas, they love white boys :)

I have people at work ask me sport specific questions about my training and diet because it's getting obviously I train seriously. Before I give e any aas advice I ascertain how serious the individual is and query training ingredients and diet as well. ANY time I hear weakness in motivation for either training or 'but I love McDonald's' I withhold any aas information I was planning on divulging.
And I always preface aas info with possible sides like your nature test may not comeback to the level it was ND you my need to pin weekly to feel like a man for the rest of your life. The usually weeds out the non serious lifters right quick like

Are these random people...or people you know? And why are they coming to you?
These are people I know. Gym buds, old friends, guys from the local supp shop etc...they come to me because I made the mistake of appearing knowledgeable. These guys look at me like I'm Bill Nye.
i tend to tell people read the stickies in aas section THEN ask me more Q's. you should just link people tot he stickies and then see if that cuts down on the msgs.

one from here that i still bring up as example of stupid>
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/139774-cleaning-needle-bleach-bad-2.html
These are actually people that I know in real life. They approach me in person or through text. I don't mind answering questions on the forums, I don't want people to get the wrong idea like I'm unapproachable.

I try to get these guys to sign up and utilize the forums but it seems no one can be bothered...

The repetition of the same questions over and over does get to you after a while man. Thats why you need to take a break from time to time.

I recommend this: Get a standard, canned response text that says," Thanks for your text. I am actually on personal vacation for the next 2 weeks and do not have access to my phone. Please text me back after August 18th and I will be more than happy to help you!" Sincerest Reagrds, jozifp103

We all need a break every now and then man. I feel the same way about the questions here after a while. Thats when I take a break from the board for a week or 2. I wont reply to any threads Ill just moderae and approve or delete threads as needed according to my duty as a staff member. I dont reply to any threads. It does wonders and when I return I am ready to jump right back into the adex or stane threads or what should i do for pct or even the can i drink winny questions! lol
Lol not a bad idea man. Like I said above....I enjoy helping people on the forums. It seems the questions I get here are logical and only require a simple answer. I don't often have to spoon feed people a whole year's worth of knowledge.

I just want everyone to know....this thread was regarding people I know personally that I see almost daily. They contact me in person or through text, not via forums. I enjoy helping people out on here so don't get the wrong idea! Feel free to PM me anytime I'll be happy to help the best I can. I'm certainly nowhere near the most knowledgeable guy here but I like to think I'm pretty smart ;)

I was just wondering how they'd get cell number etc. Didn't know if that was some part of being a rep or something...if it was if be like fuuuk that action. I'm sure alot of us have fielded retarded questions in the outside world just cuz people might think we're knowledgeable on the subject

I was just wondering how they'd get cell number etc. Didn't know if that was some part of being a rep or something...if it was if be like fuuuk that action. I'm sure alot of us have fielded retarded questions in the outside world just cuz people might think we're knowledgeable on the subject

Just one of those situations where you get to know someone at the gym or whatever and you exchange numbers in case you wanna lift together or something. Just casual. But since I see them daily and got to know them (whether I wanted to or not...) I feel morally obligated to at least make sure they don't hurt themselves.

Back