Particles still floating in my mod grf

Infantry87

Reconstituted my mod grf tonight and it still has particles floating around.Can anyone explain this? Peptides are from SRC. My ghrp 6 came out just right with 2ml of bac water a piece but not the mod grf. And yes I kept the peps frozen until i added the bac water

Infantry,

If the peptide is not fully dissolving, sonication (vibratory shaking) may need to be used. It will also help to refrigerate after reconstitution for ~24 hours. Please email us at info@southernrearchco.com if you have any other questions.

Thanks again for your business.

SRC

Had the same thing happen with my GHRP2. It was my last vial of 3 and had been in the freezer for about 45 days. As SRC said, I let it sit in the fridge for a day and it was g2g. Im guessing with the extended freeze time the powder had become more frozen than prior vials

Had the same thing happen with my GHRP2. It was my last vial of 3 and had been in the freezer for about 45 days. As SRC said, I let it sit in the fridge for a day and it was g2g. Im guessing with the extended freeze time the powder had become more frozen than prior vials

much thanks bro but yea i had to leave them in the freezer longer than needed due to my power going out for 2 days because of a snow storm that hit. looks like ill check them again around 8 tonight

Infantry,

If the peptide is not fully dissolving, sonication (vibratory shaking) may need to be used. It will also help to refrigerate after reconstitution for ~24 hours. Please email us at info@southernrearchco.com if you have any other questions.

Thanks again for your business.

SRC

Thank you SRC. Youve gotten my business a few times now and the quality is always more than expected so im not worried

Back