passed the test to become corrections officer

juiced365

I passed the test to become a corrections officer. Now I just need to pass the drug test any idea if they test for juice on the drug screening....currently on test and d-bol.....any help would be appreciated

Congratulations Juiced365! I'm also considering getting into Corrections or PD. Do you know for sure if Corrections gives you a polygraph test, as they do for PD? That's one of the main reasons why I would choose Corrections over PD if they didn't use a polygraph test.

jb28ca said:
Do you know for sure if Corrections gives you a polygraph test, as they do for PD?

Depends on where you apply. Different jurisdictions have different standards/tests.

It is my understanding that steroid tests are pricey, so I don't believe already limited funds would be put to use on steroid screening. I used to volunteer with the police and I have never heard of applicants/recruits testing for steroids.

I would say NO because i personally know a CO in New Jersey and the guy sauces his brains out . He never got popped . congrats bro

inked1 said:
a bit O/T
but why the fuck would any one want to become a corrections officer?

I've worked with COs before and trust me, the job has infinitely shitty aspects about it. But some guys like dealing with the situations that tend to arise on the job. Definitely a different breed of people.

law enforcement in general typically tests for rec drugs, and steroids if there's reasonable suspicion. I know a guy that got suspended from the nypd for testing positive for deca, but they only tested him because they had a reason to suspect he was juicing.

Back