Pats or Seahawks?

I know, and actually expect, every team to cheat. My issue is that, when caught, the team should be punished severely. As it is, no punishments happen so why even bother to hide the cheating? Why not cheat even more, nothing happens when caught?

The verdict is still out on whether or not this instance was in fact cheating. Lets not jump the gun. If there was cheating, I hope that justice prevails. Im from Maine. Huge Pats fan. If they cheated, then let them be punished. Verdict is still out though. To rebuttal all of the idiots who would go so far as to state that their success comes from a few instances of "ball deflation" or "stealing signs"; that is complete and udder bull fuc*kin sh*t you jealous idiot co*k suckers.

The verdict is still out on whether or not this instance was in fact cheating. Lets not jump the gun. If there was cheating, I hope that justice prevails. Im from Maine. Huge Pats fan. If they cheated, then let them be punished. Verdict is still out though. To rebuttal all of the idiots who would go so far as to state that their success comes from a few instances of "ball deflation" or "stealing signs"; that is complete and udder bull fuc*kin sh*t you jealous idiot co*k suckers.

Exactly....the only reason the pat's get scrutinized is because they are in the spot light and nobody cares about the teams that cheat and still suck.

Exactly....the only reason the pat's get scrutinized is because they are in the spot light and nobody cares about the teams that cheat and still suck.

This is wrong. They get scrutinized because they have been caught cheating before. No one would be talking about this if it wasn't for spygate. They are known cheaters plain and simple.

This is wrong. They get scrutinized because they have been caught cheating before. No one would be talking about this if it wasn't for spygate. They are known cheaters plain and simple.

You're telling me every other team wasn't doing the exact same thing? Not to mention what they were doing in regards to spy-gate was legal the year before. They all cheat in one way or another. EVERY TEAM bends the rules.

You're telling me every other team wasn't doing the exact same thing? Not to mention what they were doing in regards to spy-gate was legal the year before. They all cheat in one way or another. EVERY TEAM bends the rules.

You are making assumptions you cant back up with proof. If there was proof then there would be penalties to the other teams. The Patriots were told not to do something, they did it anyway and got caught. That's all there is to it.

But they don't care to even question the other teams. They don't try to catch them because they aren't winning teams. They're not 15 year dynasties. The NFL literally looks for things to call the pats out on.

No, I don't have proof. Nor do I need it. It's one of those things that any fan of football just knows. Kind of like how we can call people out for using steroids without having proof, because we know enough about the game to make an educated assumption. It happens everywhere, and everyone knows it. The pats get the brunt of it because they win.

But they don't care to even question the other teams. They don't try to catch them because they aren't winning teams. They're not 15 year dynasties. The NFL literally looks for things to call the pats out on.

No, I don't have proof. Nor do I need it. It's one of those things that any fan of football just knows. Kind of like how we can call people out for using steroids without having proof, because we know enough about the game to make an educated assumption. It happens everywhere, and everyone knows it. The pats get the brunt of it because they win.

They got caught cheating. Its that simple. Their arrogance didn't help. Just man up and accept that and don't point fingers at other like a kid.

I guess the NFL is going after the Falcons now because they win so much. NFL investigating Atlanta Falcons for fake crowd noise at Georgia Dome - ESPN

This is the last im going to comment on this. Next we should argue about politics or religion.

The last place I thought I'd see people complaining about cheating is in an anabolic steroid forum. Talk about hypocrisy.

Football is a game where "cheating" happens every play of every game. It's just part of the game.

And for those jumping the gun and judging the Pats before the verdict is out, where's the outcry against the Seahawks? Why shouldn't they have their NFC banner taken away? Since 2010, when Pete Carroll came aboard, the Seahawks have the most players suspended for illegal PEDs.

And didn't Sherman avoid suspension for taking adderall, because of a technicality?

And for those of you with your head in the sand saying you need proof that all NFL teams cheat, get a clue.

Like I said, every game, every play, every NFL team is going outside the rules to try to gain an advantage. It's the nature of the game.

The ignorance here on this subject is rivaled only by the arguments in YouTube comments.

Seattles luck just finally ran out...thats all there was to it. They never should of even been in the superbowl. If u saw the seattle/green bay game youd know what i was talking about. Luckiest fuckin team in history.

Back