Pats or Seahawks?

Milton

Administrator
Whos is going to be guys? What about MVP? Best 20 million dollar commercial? Rate the halftime show!

The Hawks had it.... Then let it go. 2 timeouts left to stop the clock and they throw a slant????
Beast mode is money from that distance. They even had 3 chances wtf??

New England outplayed us though I'll admit. Brady and his receivers picked apart the Hawks with the short passes.
Hellava game.. If they cN keep Wilson and lynch we'll be back next year

Do they televise a re-run of the game without all the ads and timeouts?

I'm used to sports that aren't quite as slow as gridiron

Pats almost lost another super bowl to a miracle catch. WTF was Seattle thinking?! You have BeastMode running back and you are on the 1 yard line and you throw an effing interception.

That play call will haunt that offensive staff.

Other than it being a dreadfully slow game, I am wondering if we can figure out how the Cheatriots cheated in this game. The could not use the deflated balls again, nor could they illegally record all the plays and signals used (like they did to the Eagles). But I am sure they were creative enough to find another cheat to use, get caught using, and have nothing happen to them for doing it.

Other than it being a dreadfully slow game, I am wondering if we can figure out how the Cheatriots cheated in this game. The could not use the deflated balls again, nor could they illegally record all the plays and signals used (like they did to the Eagles). But I am sure they were creative enough to find another cheat to use, get caught using, and have nothing happen to them for doing it.

Every single team tries to bend the rules in one way or another to get an edge. The pats are just under the spotlight. I seriously can't believe Harbough went on a fucking rant before the super bowl whining about how the Pats offense was "deceitful" for tricking his defense with the eligible receiver crap. I knew the guy was a whiney bitch, but he 100% lost all my respect in that moment.

I know, and actually expect, every team to cheat. My issue is that, when caught, the team should be punished severely. As it is, no punishments happen so why even bother to hide the cheating? Why not cheat even more, nothing happens when caught?

Back