Paul DeMayo

I know he is pretty well known for his huge legs, but look at those tri's. DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

70w30 said:
I think he was locked up in jail for a while, not sure of the reason though.

I think it was juice-related then he went back to Mass after he got out. I liked him too...wonder if he still has that Corvette Met-Rx gave to him.

Actually it was gun charges. He had an argument with his ex and fired a shot in the open outside his place as she drove off. Part of his interview used to be on the nuclearnutrion site under the GearUzr archives, it might still be there.

looks like a gh gut to me.....nonetheless very impressive physique. his gut is prolly in proportion to his huge legs anyway.

jocktheglide said:
whatever did happen to paul did he turn pro?
Check out the link avove ur post.

I always liked him...i remember he didnt like being called Quadzilla...he didnt wanna be known primarily for his legs like Tom Platz.

Gator

YEAH, I did thx didnt see cause im blind. I would hate to be known for a bodypart man (in bodybuilding) those guys usually go nowhere really.

he is great, and personally I dont see how someone could say he has a growth hormone induced gut, i just don't see it. his symmetry and thickness is awsome, and you just dont see guys like him today. also, someone said he was in the same era as Mike Francois, he was another great struck by great tragedy. Bottom line is that bobybuilders like these are hard to find.

Bumping an old ass post...

I heard he retired quite simply because he was upset over judge bias, but who knows. He also got married I believe several years ago.

Back