PB 500 vs IPAM vs IGF-LR3

AI - Ok, I'm getting irritated with this thing. This is the message I keep getting:

Bencher, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

So, it will let me post to you all day, but to PM you, it is taking an act of God. WTF??? What am I doing wrong?

Not sure if email is an option here, but if you need the info quick before Monday, it might be the best option since it seems I can't pm you. I've never seen a forum this complicated. I'm just hoping I can get you the info, I'd hate to see you use the wrong source.

Pittsburgh or anyone else that may know. do you know if it's against the Terms and Conditions to post the peptide source? It's legal so it seems like if we wanted to use research chemicals on our mice, it wouldn't be that big of a deal to discuss the supplier.. Thanks!

All peptides are sold for research purposes only, which is completely legal. Therefore, open discussion about source would be fine. Just remember that Peptides are not for human consumption and are sold strictly for Research Purposes.

hey Pittsburgh, did you ever hear of keeping TB 500 at a certain temperature??

I just read this:

Thymosin beta 4 | ProSpec

Lyophilized Thymosin b4 although stable at room temperature for 3 weeks, should be stored desiccated below -18°C. Upon reconstitution T beta 4 should be stored at 4°C between 2-7 days and for future use below -18°C.
For long term storage it is recommended to add a carrier protein (0.1% HSA or BSA).
Please prevent freeze-thaw cycles.

Any thoughts? Thanks..

AI - I'm doing fridge, and using a 5mg vial in exactly 7 days. Seems to be right on, I don't notice any weakening from degrading. You may be on to something though. Your idea of a 2mg vial administered immediately might be the best idea for this peptide. I think I will give that a try.

Bencher, I started testing last Thursday. So far, maybe?? I'll keep you posted..

not to take this of topic but since the OP is asking about joint relief.

Fish oil at 8-10 grams per day will solve most issues.

Now as far as actually healing them, back to peptides ...

Sorry guys for going MIA on you.. I've been dealing a bunch of BS elsewhere.

TB-500.. I store it in the fridge as well. Just don't recon more then one vial at a time.

Back