Pcos & clen cycle? Beginner

Belindaaaa

Hey guys

I have been diagnosed with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) since a young teen and over many years have tried to loose the extra fat i've always carried. I have done a little bit of research throughout this forum on what is suggested for cutting/fat loss for women and have also been told that clen would be useful to me. For those of you who don't know what PCOS is it is basically a mix of insulin resistance, higher testosterone levels and androgens in women. The symptoms are very similar to those seen in Diabetes II and PCOS puts you at a higher risk of developing Diabetes II or cardiovascular disease. I have tried everything from a dietitian, nutritionist, personal training/coaches, strict diet plans (low carb/high fat, carb cycling), HIIT workouts x2-3 weekly, heavy weight training, LIIS cardio burning 300 cals x4 weekly, and I don't see the progress that I want to see which is consistent fat loss (basing this on scale weigh ins AND how I look in the mirror plus the way my clothes fit).

Stats
BEGINNER to any type of cycle
Sex:Female
Weight: 58kg (127lbs)
BF: 27-30%
Goals: Fat loss and lean out (10kg?)

Current Calories/Macros:
My previous coach had me on: 1340 cals
Protein: 125g Carbs: 120g Fat: 40g

With one higher carb day:
Protein: 125g Carbs: 170g Fat: 45g

Heavy Weight Training: 1x day upper 1x day lower
Lighter Weight Training: 1x day upper 1x day lower
HIIT: 1x day 300 cals
LIIS: 3x day 300 cals 1x day 150 cals

I'd like some advice/feedback on the following macros and what would be best/most effective for me in terms of clen/anavar/t3 etc. and how I would take it (how much to take, how often, suggested dose, how to cycle it and if I'd need to take anything else with these thermogenic's/thermogenesis to help protect organs/health long term.

I have also read through 'Ology FAQ' by Megatron28 & Thermogenesis, Thermogenic's and fat burning by Juiced_Porkchop just to get some more background info.

Thank you!

Have you tried an EC Stack? I would go that route before Clen. You can run it for a lot longer and it is effective. It can be bought OTC at any pharmacy as well (Bronkaid).

What is your TDEE?

Have you checked your thyroid (TSH)?

I haven't tried an EC stack before, I currently live in Australia and Ephedrine is illegal here so it would be quite hard for me to get it + no such thing as Bronkaid here either. Is there any other alternative? I'm a bit cautious about clen due to all the bad sides I've heard of.

I have a hypoactive thyroid & TDEE: 1972Kcals I think?

I forgot to mention height: 150cm

Have you tried an EC Stack? I would go that route before Clen. You can run it for a lot longer and it is effective. It can be bought OTC at any pharmacy as well (Bronkaid).

What is your TDEE?

Have you checked your thyroid (TSH)?

Hi, I would suggest that you look at a ketosis diet, I have a relative with pcos and obsessed with a low fat diet, skinny as hell, but in terrible health and won't listen to anyone.

Hi, I would suggest that you look at a ketosis diet, I have a relative with pcos and obsessed with a low fat diet, skinny as hell, but in terrible health and won't listen to anyone.

sad, has anyone tried intervention?

sad, has anyone tried intervention?

Yes, it's become psychological, not sure what the story is now, as she lives in Europe, have witnessed the progressive decline. Bottom line, if someone doesn't want help, they ain't going to take it.

Hey Belinda, I have PCOS as well. Ibe found that running macros with higher carbs om high training days, keto on rest days etc. Focusing your carbs on training volume helps with the resistance. As far as clen goes I feel like it can make you hungrier. When I was on var I actually retained water. Thermogenics/otc EC stack helped more especially when you get cravings, (I do wit my resistance) I would focus on getting your carbs in check, finding what numbers work for you first. (High train days mine is 35% of my daily intake, 25 on light to moderate and 5% on off days, and focus on eating your carbs post work out/intra maybe pre if your body handles it) you should see some Changes just off that!

Thank you so much for your reply and sorry for my very late one, I appreciate that you've mentioned what has worked for you with PCOS also, I will try out keto and an ECA stack!

Hey Belinda, I have PCOS as well. Ibe found that running macros with higher carbs om high training days, keto on rest days etc. Focusing your carbs on training volume helps with the resistance. As far as clen goes I feel like it can make you hungrier. When I was on var I actually retained water. Thermogenics/otc EC stack helped more especially when you get cravings, (I do wit my resistance) I would focus on getting your carbs in check, finding what numbers work for you first. (High train days mine is 35% of my daily intake, 25 on light to moderate and 5% on off days, and focus on eating your carbs post work out/intra maybe pre if your body handles it) you should see some Changes just off that!

Thank you so much for your reply and sorry for my very late one, I appreciate that you've mentioned what has worked for you with PCOS also, I will try out keto and an ECA stack!

Since then, have you tried Clen?
Have you manage to reduce your body weight?

Back