pct after 11 months on test

Ok so il check put them sites. Is any of those sites ^^^ better than the other in regaurds to there TOREMIFENE?? So ive been doing some research on torem dosages and it I was thinking I should do something like this.. 120 for 3 days / 100 for 3 days / 80 for 7 days / 60 for 7 days / 30 for 3 weeks. Thats a six week plan. Il run this along with clomid 100/50/50/50/25/25. What u guys think?

run the torem 100/100/100/100/50/50 or atleast do 4 solid weeks of over 100mg/day. dont just throw in a taper cuz it looks cool...

Anyone ever heard of geopeptides? There are having a 30% off sale on torem. I can get a 30ml bottle of 60mg/ml of torem for 18$ . I really need QUALITY toremifene tho.

So i ordered two bottles of torem from ar-r and im going to up my hcg from 1000iu to 2000iu eod. I have 6ml left of hcg. So il have 3 shots or 6 days left on hcg. Then il wait 4 days from last hcg injection and start torem/clomid

Torem 120/120/100/100/60/30
Clomid 100/50/50/50/50/25

^^ im aiming at this dosage ^^

So i ordered two bottles of torem from ar-r and im going to up my hcg from 1000iu to 2000iu eod. I have 6ml left of hcg. So il have 3 shots or 6 days left on hcg. Then il wait 4 days from last hcg injection and start torem/clomid

Torem 120/120/100/100/60/30
Clomid 100/50/50/50/50/25

^^ im aiming at this dosage ^^

Bro, DO NOT take that much HCG at one time, u will be wasting it

When u start the clomid, how long will it have been since your last test injection?

Bro, DO NOT take that much HCG at one time, u will be wasting it

When u start the clomid, how long will it have been since your last test injection?

My last test injection was 15 days ago. I woke up with a stiffy this morning and im still having decent workouts. I started hcg about 8 days ago. Been doing 1000iu eod. I still have 6 shots left so i was planning on finishing hcg then starting pct 4 days later. If i continue shooting hcg at 1000iu eod then by the time i start pct id be off test for about 30 days give or take by the time i start serms ..i think

I would say you are still getting morning wood is from the hCG not the test. At 200mg a week come 15 days post injection levels will be low enough to begin PCT.

hCG is still keeping your shut down just like exogenous androgens will. Do not go overboard with the hCG as it is pointless and will desensitise your leydig cells making it harder for you too be running on your own system. Have your balls grown back to size if so I'd say drop the hCG is get started with PCT. I would deffintly give toremifene a shot over the standard Nolva/Clomid protocol.

I would say you are still getting morning wood is from the hCG not the test. At 200mg a week come 15 days post injection levels will be low enough to begin PCT.

hCG is still keeping your shut down just like exogenous androgens will. Do not go overboard with the hCG as it is pointless and will desensitise your leydig cells making it harder for you too be running on your own system. Have your balls grown back to size if so I'd say drop the hCG is get started with PCT. I would deffintly give toremifene a shot over the standard Nolva/Clomid protocol.

My balls are not to size yet. They have grown a little. It seems the size of my balls change throughout the day. They have definately dropped. Its been so long (11 months) that Im not sure if they are back to size. I ordered the torem from ar-r and I bought 2 bottles. So im going to run torem with clomid My torem hasnt arrived yet, I just ordered it yesterday. Clomid I already have on hand. I figure I should atleast run the hcg and finish the bottle shouldnt I? I only used 4 shots I still have 6 left and I paid $100 for a 10ml bottle of 10000iu. Should I just finish the HCG @ 1000iu ED. Then id be done with the HCG in 6 days (1shot a day) and I can start my PCT in 11 days.

My last test injection was 15 days ago. I woke up with a stiffy this morning and im still having decent workouts. I started hcg about 8 days ago. Been doing 1000iu eod. I still have 6 shots left so i was planning on finishing hcg then starting pct 4 days later. If i continue shooting hcg at 1000iu eod then by the time i start pct id be off test for about 30 days give or take by the time i start serms ..i think

Wait til the 3-week point (21 day) and ur pct will be more effective

my question right now is how to finish up this hcg. I have 6 shots left 1000iu each shot. I wana start my pct sometime at the end of next week. So im left with a few options on how to finish up this hcg. I can continue running it at 1000iu eod but then il only have enough time to take about 2 or 3 more shots and that will leave 3 or 4 shots wasted. Or I can do 1000iu everyday and finish it and still start my pct by next weekend. Now, this is where I need help. I understand that hcg will supress my hpta. But in the back of my head im thinking I was on for 11months I should def finish up this hcg and blast 1000iu everyday. I feel like im already shut down so wtf is a few more days of HCG going to do besides help me?

Can i get some input? Some intellectual advice?

PS @China Wall .. by the time i start my pct (next weekend) it will have been almost precisely 3 weeks since my last shot

Yeah I'd keep running the HCG till your finish it, it will let the esters clear out further anyway and you want your balls back to size. The torem should really shine.

no need for torem and clomid, google clomid restart protocol. if you need to run one after the other but one or the other would be sufficient with hcg.

Don't run a SERM alongside the Clomid... Wait till it clears then start the SERM... Toremifene blows Clomid out the water so I would go with that if you can.

Back