PCT, does nolva need front?

GOHAN

Hi guys, i've seen nolva used in these dosages for pct: 40-60 first 2 weeks, 20-40 for the others 4 weeks. Doubt:

1- If i am using 10mg of nolva for gyne during all the cYcle, how am i going to use it in post-cycle: do i have to increase the dosage to 40mg for post cycle therapy (pct)? why, is it necessary to increase the concentration in blood?

Thanks.

dont use nolva for you post cycle therapy (pct) you will lose most of your gains nolva is worthless for pct

RussianOutlaw said:
dont use nolva for you post cycle therapy (pct) you will lose most of your gains nolva is worthless for post cycle therapy (pct)
Let the debate begin!!!

RussianOutlaw said:
dont use nolva for you post cycle therapy (pct) you will lose most of your gains nolva is worthless for post cycle therapy (pct)

WHERE did yoy get that 411 from personal experience or what.. nolva is one of the best !

RussianOutlaw said:

I might be mistaken, but are you not just doing your first cycle now ?

How would you even know what you just said about Nolva and post cycle therapy (pct) ?

Russionoutlaw, maka a research in this forum, you will find many thing about nolva and pct.

Ok, nobody ansewered my question????

boy its easy to get a bunch of guys jacked up on test pissed..haha

and no i dont know from personal experience just from buddys that have juiced and from reading here on this board thats what ive come to believe

oh and obviously there is a BIG dispute wheather or not Nolva should be used for PCT

RussianOutlaw said:
boy its easy to get a bunch of guys jacked up on test pissed..haha

and no i dont know from personal experience just from buddys that have juiced and from reading here on this board thats what ive come to believe

What a load of crap. Here is the following stats on me and 2 of my friends who ran nolva for post cycle therapy (pct), first figure is weight gained on cycle, second figure i weight lost during post cycle therapy (pct) with NOLVA only:

Me- Gained 30lbs Lost 5 lbs during post cycle therapy (pct)
One friend- Gained 25lbs Lost 3-5 during post cycle therapy (pct)
Other friend- Gained 15-18lbs Lost 2-5 during post cycle therapy (pct)

NYCEE said:
What a load of crap. Here is the following stats on me and 2 of my friends who ran nolva for post cycle therapy (pct), first figure is weight gained on cycle, second figure i weight lost during post cycle therapy (pct) with NOLVA only:

Me- Gained 30lbs Lost 5 lbs during post cycle therapy (pct)
One friend- Gained 25lbs Lost 3-5 during post cycle therapy (pct)
Other friend- Gained 15-18lbs Lost 2-5 during post cycle therapy (pct)

DID I SAY IM RIGHT AND EVERYBODY ELSE IS WRONG SO DONT SPEAK!!! NO I DIDNT!! all i said was ive read and heard that NOLVA alone for post cycle therapy (pct) is worthless and im not going to search every thread looking for the one that said nolva was worthless for post cycle therapy (pct) i read it ON THIS SITE STEROIDOLOGY and nobody said he was wrong and nobody said anything when the guy said nolva was worthless except for GYNO

PEACE

RussianOutlaw said:
DID I SAY IM RIGHT AND EVERYBODY ELSE IS WRONG SO DONT SPEAK!!! NO I DIDNT!! all i said was ive read and heard that NOLVA alone for post cycle therapy (pct) is worthless and im not going to search every thread looking for the one that said nolva was worthless for post cycle therapy (pct) i read it ON THIS SITE STEROIDOLOGY and nobody said he was wrong and nobody said anything when the guy said nolva was worthless except for GYNO

PEACE

Did you read the other 329804576589665 threads that reccomend nolva for post cycle therapy (pct)?

RussianOutlaw said:

PEACE

ooooooooooh caps and a tough peace at the end, i feel threatened :rolleyes: Read the first post you wrote:
"dont use nolva for you post cycle therapy (pct) you will lose most of your gains nolva is worthless for post cycle therapy (pct)"
And guess what? youve never even tried it, your basing your info on gym talk and one post on here, which was obviously misinformation. So take it easy nooob, if people wanted gym talk, theyd listen to the schmucks in the gym for advice. You'll learn as you try things yourself, which i did, and i am very happy with how well nolva worked for me and my buddies. So PEACE naw mean.

NYC

grafix-gnc said:
yall need some clomid... :D

clomid is worthless for post cycle therapy (pct) the only thing that works is nolva/or thats what ive heard but it was probably a bunch of smucks blowing off some hot air...

StoneColdNTO said:
I might be mistaken, but are you not just doing your first cycle now ?

How would you even know what you just said about Nolva and post cycle therapy (pct) ?

DING! DING! You beat me to it. Rookie rampage: averages 8 posts a day at 138 posts of junk like above since May 1st - May 24th. When do you find time for juice or even the gym at this rate?

Check out his response to my thread below, it's comical to watch him make an uneducated statement and then backpedal onto himself ... I just let the thread die because he killed it, but have to mention here...:

Does P-GH make your organs grow?
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=40427

Especially when one of the major P-GH distributors told me, "you asking me this question about P-GH is like asking the FORD motor company if their cars go above 70 miles per hour and are safe? If you are interested in raising your body's growth hormone levels then P-GH is great for you"

Still think that was a silly thread? Still think your internal organs might not grow larger, Russian Outlaw?

Advice: Read more and speak [type] a whole lot less and when you do regurgitate something someone else told you, cover your tracks by prefixing, "I was told this" or append "and that's what I heard" so people don't confuse it for well-known fact. You do more harm than good any other way.

It's safe to say, you can disregard my disclaimer below for this message only :afro: ------v

Last edited:
Back