PCT Drugs, operation and anesthetics.

PapaNoel

So i had a pre op meeting and was open about steroid use etc.

Told them i was on my first week of:
50mg clomid
20mg nolva
20mg proviron.
10mg asin EOD.

And the general anesthetics doctor or whatever freaked the fuck out...
But I've been waiting for this spot for 1.5 years now... so told em I'll screw PCT...

And then they agreed to wait a month from today...

But what implications could it have?
I have nowhere recovered, my balls are still shrunk, erection is low at best etc.
Was thinking of going at least 7-10 more days and then quit PCT early.

Or I'm i gambling with my life here and I might not wake up because i wanted PCT??
They also recommended me an endo so I can do it legally and i'm willing to accept being on TRT rest of my life if that's the cost of being able to take the operation date.¨

What do you bro's thinks?
Any doctors here?

Thanks!

Since you'll ask... Its plastic surgery on my nose for having it broken at least 3 times during my life for various reasons.
Have 70% reduced air intake in one nostril, constantly showering snot from my nose and the coke abuse have fucke up the nose walls on top of the fractures etc...

And my new doc told me that might be the sole reason for my insomnia issues i've been having all these years.... :)

people get knocked out and have there noses broken while on steroid cycles and also while on pct prolly on a daily basis

curious as to why you felt he needed all that information ?

I never mention my TRT to my VA doctors because it becomes some huge issue like I'm a heroin addict or smoking foils.

I'd be more worried about healing post surgery with very off hormones.

Its far easier to refuse service than deal with a very serious underlying issue. Recovery without testosterone and estrogen and the entire tree of others involved is more concerning to keep than SERMS and AI.

Hard to heal with very low protien synthesis.

Thanks Tankman, that was my only concern.

And I mention it because its legal and they are legally bound to not disclose any such information to anyone unless its equal to a federal offense, i.e murdering someone.
Why would I gamble given my scenario above when I can just be honest? Sure, the docs will flip out and be scared and I could tell he was more on the "you shouldn't be doing this young man" type bullshit....

But.. Now I checked there, I checked here and my own logic goes with what mycelium said about post op recovery without proper hormones
Except for the lack of morning wood and no real desire for sex, I feel pretty great though, not like something should be off and I was lazy and never left blood work.
I'll get onto doing that just to get myself an overview what 4.5 month cycle actually did... :p

Back