PCT following Tren/Test-C Timing Issues

Alright fellas,

I've run into a problem. So, I've ran 10wks tren @ 1mg/wk with 10-12wks test-c @ 1mg/wk. Low-dose cycle with great results. During cycle, I ran novla as AI.
I was told that since I did not run an HCG, I should coast on test-c @ .5mg/wk after last tren pin?
I've looked up PCT options online and it says start Nolva/Clomid PCT 3 days after last tren pin, but also says to start this same PCT 2-3weeks after last test-c pin??? How should I go about my PCT???

Also, please note my PCT was under-researched and I believe I started my PCT too early (2 days ago). So only 2 doses of Clomid have been taken (@ 50mg/day). Did I ruin my PCT by starting too early???

I have yet to see a slow in my libido and all is good under the hood. I really need help getting past this PCT. I've dosed test .5 mg for 2 weeks now following my last tren pin.

you need to start pct when the drugs have just about cleared your system..

so it wouldn't be the tren, but the test that you have to wait for..

you should start pct 2 weeks after your last test dosage..

good luck!

agreed on the nolva at 40/40/20/20 but you also need to run clomid the at the same time. 100/100/50/50 they both have two different roles in PCT

so week 1 of pct would be
40mg Nolva and 100mg Clomid
week 2
40mg Nolva 100mg Clomid
week 3 20mg Nolva and 50mg Clomid
week 4 20mg Nolva and 50mg Clomid

Last edited:
agreed on the nolva at 40/40/20/20 but you also need to run clomid the at the same time. 100/100/50/50 they both have two different roles in PCT

so week 1 of pct would be
40mg Nolva and 100mg Clomid
week 2
40mg Nolva 100mg Clomid
week 3 20mg Nolva and 50mg Clomid
week 4 20mg Nolva and 50mg Clomid
same roles, but synergistic effects together which is nice but not a must for pct. i would rec 35-50mg clomid ed and 20mg tamox ed for 5 weeks.

Okay, last question. I've lost nearly every shred of gains since i came off my my cycle. I'm afraid my natural testosterone production has been severely suppressed. What do I need to do to make sure this isn't the case, and, if it is, what do I do to correct it?
Also, where can I get the Nolva? Bc like I said all I have is Armidex (Liquidex).

Also, do you guys think that at my age and with the low dose tren/test cycle that I've actually caused any damage to the gonads, as far as testosterone production is concerned, or test levels, in the long run? That is, once I've completed my pct.... I'm just concerned about the permanent damage that I may have caused. Trust me, from now on Im sticking with the low dose test - which has always worked for me.

Back