PCT long cycle question opinions needed

samtronswt

Alright so long story short I'm 24 and did a 10 month long cycle. Got decent gains off it. Nothing amazing but did it slow regardless. Yes I know 10 months is real long but I want to quit now and go back to natty for the rest of my time weightlifting.

I only used test sus @ 500mg a week, broken down in about 3 shots weekly (Mon Wed and Fri). This is my 2nd cycle.

I used arim on cycle. Now, I want to come off but for good. I don't plan on doing any more cycles. I have Nolva and Clom on hand as well as HCG.

The PCT I was thinking of running was:

6 weeks long

Clom: 50/50/50/50/50/50
Nolva 20/20/20/20/20/20

HCG I was going to use twice weekly @ 500iu each shot so 1000ui a week up until 8 days before the 21 day wait for sustanon to lower down. That would mean 2.5 weeks ofc HCG, then 8 days before I start taking Clom and Nolva above.

Any opinions please include. As I said, I've realized I want to come off and not cycle on anymore so whatever you guys suggest let me know.

stop the hcg 3-4 days before starting the PCT. i would rec the clomid tamox combo for 5 weeks.
also i hope you where using an AI, if not i would and till about the start of pct

Last edited:
Thats not enough HCG. You are gonna need 1,000 IU to 1,500 IU 3x per week for 2-4 months. Then worry about SERM's.

While your on your HCG periodically test your TT levels. If you score high thats when your ready to try SERM's.

I am not a doctor so please consult with your physician before starting or changing any therapeutic protocol.

Runnin at the 250 x2 week till 3-4 days? And how should I dose my ai alongside the hcg

I would up it to 500iu 2x a week and run for 4-5 weeks leading up to pct (3-4 days before starting pct)
run your ai as normal and stop it on the day of pct start IMO

some like to run it through out the whole cycle, for me i just rec it at end of cycle to help pct out. if ball size is a big concern then use it the whole cycle.

*note: this was a really LONG cycle so i would even rec going 8-10 weeks with hcg and hrt test dose and then doing pct.

I would up it to 500iu 2x a week and run for 4-5 weeks leading up to pct (3-4 days before starting pct)
run your ai as normal and stop it on the day of pct start IMO

some like to run it through out the whole cycle, for me i just rec it at end of cycle to help pct out. if ball size is a big concern then use it the whole cycle.

*note: this was a really LONG cycle so i would even rec going 8-10 weeks with hcg and hrt test dose and then doing pct.

So just ran about 200mg-250 this past week, will keep running it low. Should I lower to 100-200 a week?

Also have no aromasin left just arimdex and letro. Would they be good to run eod alongside hcg? Will be starting the hcg this week. 0.25mg arim eod was what I was thinking then maybe doing it Ed depending on how it goes.

Last edited:
Back