Pct..

Are you currently on a cycle and don't have your post cycle therapy (pct) so your trying to save a buck by not getting one??

possibilty of crashing so everything you have worked for over the last 3 months has just gone to waste :) What are you taking and why wouldnt you do it?

Your liver will come out your ass , followed by your anus and then your nut sack. Your VSF bro (very severely fucked).
Try reading on your spare time and you will be amazed at what happens.

Should I use Milk T during an anavar cycle and if so how much per day?

Last edited:
I apologize that it took me a long time to respond. I'm currently on a one month spawn cycle, if anything I have two questions. If I don't take PCT will I recover with no problems? Also which should I take for my PCT as I'm only in 2 weeks for my cycle.

SPAWN???????? Back in the day when I played Star Craft I would always be Zerg and I would spawn overlords and Hydralisks all day usually took about 30 seconds for them to SPAWN give or take a few seconds. :)

Listen I'm gonna be quite honest. To many people tell me different things and when I do research, it says YOU DO NOT HAVE TO DO PCT, BUT IT IS RECOMMENDED. Ok and so is studying for school recommended. But what I'm trying to say it I'm tired of this shit, everyone tells me things, but do they even no what there saying? Like I understand your trying to help me and just answer my question, but telling me that my balls are gonna fall of or something, well thats retarted. Yes its true I don't NO THAT MUCH about steriods etc.. But I'm taking a pro hormone YES IT IS A STERIOD AND YES I SHOULD TAKE EVERY PRECAUTION NECESSARY. AND YES I SHOULD I DID MORE RESEARCH INSTEAD OF GOING INTO A CYCLE KNOWING NOTHING. But I had to try it, and I got the last bottle. I have like 5 friends of mine on this spawn, and they are not doing PCT because they told me its not needed , and they will recover but it will take longer. What I'm asking is if I don't take this PCT will I be ok? Don't give me this bull shit lies telling me my balls will fall of cause I had enough with it, I'm a person and when someone tells me shit I get nervous like that. So please bare with me and just help a fella out this one time thank you.

you do post cycle therapy (pct) you keep more of your gains, why let a cycle go down the toilet? if your gonna do a cycle might as well go all the way and the do the post cycle therapy (pct).

Back