peg 600

snickers

I just got my peg 600 to makeup my nolva, but it was solid and white colored. I heated it up and it into a clear liuid, then the next day I checkedit again and it was back to a solid white. I guess my question is this normal and will it still work to make my nolva?

I don't know the answer, but I can't help but try and figure it out.

According to the table listed on this page, PEG 600 is supposed to be a "clear viscous colorless liquid" at 25°C (62.6°F). But it looks like the melting point is 15-17 degrees celsius (62.6 degrees Fahrenheit) and I'm guessing that if it turns into a solid, then it will be a "White waxy solid" like PEG-1000 is at 25 degrees celsius.

I ordered some peg 400 to make an anadrol solution. Once the peg arrived the label said "induce vomiting and seek medical attention after ingestion" WTF?
Then I decided I might just use Everclear. Well, I don't particularly like the taste of liquor so now i'm just taking the powder straight. I've been on for about six days and can already notice the drol. Comparing it to brand name tabs I've taken in the past, the raw hormone powder is much better than say anapolon or androlic.
Just take the powder by itself Snickers. I allow the powder to get in my blood stream like a chew of tobacco (sub-buccal) then just swallow it.

badmunky said:
Well, I don't particularly like the taste of liquor so now i'm just taking the powder straight. I've been on for about six days and can already notice the drol. Comparing it to brand name tabs I've taken in the past, the raw hormone powder is much better than say anapolon or androlic.
Just take the powder by itself Snickers. I allow the powder to get in my blood stream like a chew of tobacco (sub-buccal) then just swallow it.

Care to explain just how you are dosing that corectly. You know how small of an amount of powder 50mg equates to?

And sub-buccal? DO you mean sublingual?

RJH8541, first it involves a scale. Weigh out your desired dosage. then I just made a scoop out of foil to hold that dosage. It might not be an exact dosage but it's close enough. The solution method would be most acurate but I'm not going to use everclear. The suspension would be less accurate than the solution but i'd bet my money that the scoop I made is at least as accurate as any suspension.

you should try it out.

badmunky said:
RJH8541, first it involves a scale. Weigh out your desired dosage. then I just made a scoop out of foil to hold that dosage. It might not be an exact dosage but it's close enough. The solution method would be most acurate but I'm not going to use everclear. The suspension would be less accurate than the solution but i'd bet my money that the scoop I made is at least as accurate as any suspension.

you should try it out.

So you have a scale that will accurately measure 50mg? That must have cost a pretty penny. Either way, I still have no idea how you are able to do that, or why you would not just cap the damn things. Seems like a pain in the ass. But hey, what works for you is all that counts.

I'll stick to the easy method.

pullinbig said:

I just like the idea of a qiuck shake and drink. I know it only take a bit more shaking to get it into suspension, but I so impatient it just bugs me. So if anyone knows about the peg 600 that would be great.

Back