Penile Exercises- Will Enhancment Drugs Help the Penis as it Does all other Muscles?

Revelation Genetics

Limitless Potential - Pro
Odd Subject But It's Got to Be Asked

I love to lift, it's my passion. It has been for years but, I also like to do exercises as far as the mens genitalia goes, and they're nice I like it. It's for me, maybe not you guys but it's similar to working ones pelvic floor, something a lot of people don't do lol.

While on a cycle of gear, would doing exercises actually help improve muscle development in the penis? After all it IS a muscle, and it just makes so much sense to me! I mean it does make sense right guys?

I uhh, swear I'm not a weirdy lol.

Watched a video rich piana made n he said it does but over time no gonna happen on your firs few cycles but overtime eventually it will help your penis since it is a muscle

I probably should stay out of this, but where did you guys read that the penis is a muscle?

I don't go out of my way to exercise the ding dong. Usually only leads to an enlarged prostate and sphincter spasms.

I probably should stay out of this, but where did you guys read that the penis is a muscle?

Well health class of course lol. Think about it, your muscles when lifting become completely engorged with blood and you're breaking the muscle fibers down and they are rebuilt stronger, more capacity and your body rejuvenates itself. The penis becomes engorged with blood, so I figure the same principle.

What about this am I wrong about??!! It only makes sense.

Well health class of course lol. Think about it, your muscles when lifting become completely engorged with blood and you're breaking the muscle fibers down and they are rebuilt stronger, more capacity and your body rejuvenates itself. The penis becomes engorged with blood, so I figure the same principle.

What about this am I wrong about??!! It only makes sense.

Oh dear.

Let's go ahead and do our educational lesson for the day:

xmZ4XWd.jpg

This is the anatomy of the human penis. Notice the arteries? Those are what fill with blood when stimulated. The entire concept behind jelqing or pelvic floor exercises is to strengthen the muscles at the base of the penis as well as the prostate, and jelqing actually causes temporary damage to the connective tissues - allowing the penis to hang lower.

There aren't any muscle fibers to cause tears to for hypertrophy, there isn't any structure inside the penis that responds to resistance training - it's essentially a large specialized vascular organ that is able to seal the blood inside when stimulated. This is why ED drugs also cause a drop in blood pressure and improve vascularity to an extent as the mechanism behind this retention is targeted by the drugs.

Tying weights, using pumps, and whatever else you can imagine only will have a temporary impact due to the elastic nature of the vascular system. I think this is covered in high school biology btw...

Oh dear.

Let's go ahead and do our educational lesson for the day:

xmZ4XWd.jpg

This is the anatomy of the human penis. Notice the arteries? Those are what fill with blood when stimulated. The entire concept behind jelqing or pelvic floor exercises is to strengthen the muscles at the base of the penis as well as the prostate, and jelqing actually causes temporary damage to the connective tissues - allowing the penis to hang lower.

There aren't any muscle fibers to cause tears to for hypertrophy, there isn't any structure inside the penis that responds to resistance training - it's essentially a large specialized vascular organ that is able to seal the blood inside when stimulated. This is why ED drugs also cause a drop in blood pressure and improve vascularity to an extent as the mechanism behind this retention is targeted by the drugs.

Tying weights, using pumps, and whatever else you can imagine only will have a temporary impact due to the elastic nature of the vascular system. I think this is covered in high school biology btw...

MUCH APPRECIATED! I actually learned something here today and wow, what a lesson lol. Props on that man really! I JELQ and do my exercises whenever I think about them. Not because my penis is so small, it's not at all but, who the hell doesn't like to play with their dong. Might as well be constructive, right? Hehehe

Well we got a definition of what our johnsons are made of but still no one has answered about penile exercises.

Well we got a definition of what our johnsons are made of but still no one has answered about penile exercises.

penile exercises = when my girl does pull ups on it, head bobs, hip thrusts, booty bounces, etc.. she gets a great work out,, she is all for penile exercises.

If your name is Revelation Genetics... why the f**k would you need to jelq!!??

Truly awesome genetics would surely rule out any necessity for penile exercises in the 1st place!

Male kegel exercises are good for the surrounding area muscles. Might as well do them, it does not hurt anything...and besides, women like to see that you can bounce your cock around by flexing muscles...

Back