People in New York and Jersey are rude, short and ill tempered....

Teutonic

...is what most people will say who either just repeat shit without verifying or going to see for themselves. Prejudicial is the proper term I believe is the correct term.I am DELIBERATELY posting this here as so many people ONLY surf this section.

I too was of this opinion as for the years I was working as a United States School Crossing Guard I blew in and out of these areas to include but not limited to Boston. Newark...etc. And as it was a very official visit I never had the opportunity to experience the common folk. Well now that I have personal reasons to be in Islip I find that I too was quilty of those stereotypical ideas. To go from an airport 3 miles from my home in god s country to 4 miles from my "reason" for being here I catch 3 planes and it usually takes me a day..8-10 hours from doorstep to hotel lobby.

My last hop from Phillie to Islip I was sitting next to a 26 yr old IT guy who wore a 48 coat..I m in a 46 ( when I wear them.) I know this as when the stewardesses ass shoved me into him we both looked at each other....and grinned...and the conversation was pleasant. I told him I was--cked with my rental as my license was expired but I did not mind walking the 1100 meters to the LaQuinta Inn. Sure enough..rental denied. I m German ( I do not crank my car or use a cab for anything under 3 miles...ever..) and pack light so I ate a Snickers and set off.
500 yards into my hump a car pulled over...my Peruvian IT guy and his sister insisted on giving me a ride....and it was a good thing as my hotel was 11 miles away at the xxxx inn ! At 1015 pm they not only insisted on giving me a ride but refused any cash. My check in was flawless...

At 3 am I was outfront chatting with a pair of teens from a baseball team that was in a tourney...very nice young men.

1 hour ago I am at the front desk, pc in hand asking why it does work and a janitor from Jewsey, aged 23 or so took off his gloves and did something and boom I m here...again money was refused. ( as you all know if it don t use gas or gunpowder I do not care how it works ). At breakfast a man looked up planet faggot and told it was only x miles away so I ll hump that too.. call it my aerobics..do 45 ms weights then go see my xxx at x30 for dinner.

Manhattan tomorrow
Beach Sunday

MY POINT. THERE ARE GOOD People and bad everywhere. Hot women everywhere. Leave your pre conceived ideas in the dust and untl you have been somewhere withhold judgement and never speak aloud as someone from Mississippi may call b s on you. Pls yo sound ignorant.

Love you all in the NE..loving life..in general.

( those of you who think we in MS are dumb fuck rednecks living in hell....good. Stay away..your right. Less assholes in my life)

Last edited:
I'm from NY. Yes people here can be rude more than other places... When I travel to other states it amazes me how nice people can be and how easily it is to talk to people outside of new York. I tend to be rude too... It kind of sticks to you... But nothing too crazy... Like I get soooooo aggravated when tourists walk slow in front of me and sometimes end up saying "don't talk to me" when people outside ask me to help kids in need... Ehh... Damn new Yorkers ehh?

Also, us New Yorkers are ignorant to the fact that we can be rude at times, I was ignorant of that until I went to Florida and Massachusetts and when I came back I was bragging about how the people were so nice and welcoming compared to new York.

One of my best buddies from the military was from NY. He was an asshole, but also one of the smartest and most stand up guys I have ever met. So I will take that over nice and ignorant lol.

I believe California carries quite a bit of narcissistic dickhead persona's as well.

I resemble hat..narcissistic asshole butI keep itburied..until someone brings out the ban bat.....

I have yet to runinto anattitude or a rude...but..going into manahattan in an hour...staytuned...

unreal
standing in line at the museum a lday GAVE ME and T free tickets to everything...I Love NY...no really

The northeast is home to some of the best. I was born in pa, but after spending a lot of time in the Pacific Northwest and Northern California . I would say they are neck and neck as far as the great people.

Back