PEOPLE....No Source Talk!

The Almighty

Banned. Put the Board in jeopardy.
Please, lets keep the source discussions off the open board. This even refers to initials, ***, "our Eastern Island friend," etc.

All of the mods and admins are really good at checking and replying to emails...so go ahead and take advantage of it. :)

BTW, dont bother emailing fantom unless you wanna be put on his email list of male bondage web sites. :gay2:

Very good post. I cant stress enough to our communitry about how important it is that we keep the source stuff "behind the scenes". Meaning, encrypted email. Dropping hints here and there on the board is just bad business for the consumer, the source and also the board itself.

please dont email me for source info also. if i dont know you dont bother.

thank you

wow

some people will never learn! i guess thats why they will always be gym assassins or a typical :newbie:.

by the way definition of a gym assassin is \
How to tell if you are a gym assasin, By: minitor2
(1) You go to the gym for no more than 2 days in a row and or quit after a week.
(2) You lift extra heavy weights(incorrectly) b/c the guy next to you is a Juice-Head.
(3) Don't tell people how to do exercises right b/c you are probably WRONG!!! <<<<THIS MAKES YOU AN IDIOT>>>> It also makes you the top assasin next to #4
(4) You go to the gym to SOCIALIZE n TALK. Hmmm is this a bar??? NO!!!
(5) Refer back to 1-4 in order to avoid this PROBLEM...
DON'T KILL MY WORKOUT!!!

oh and happy birthday GM

minitor2

The Almighty said:
Please, lets keep the source discussions off the open board. This even refers to initials, ***, "our Eastern Island friend," etc.

All of the mods and admins are really good at checking and replying to emails...so go ahead and take advantage of it. :)

BTW, dont bother emailing fantom unless you wanna be put on his email list of male bondage web sites. :gay2:

GREAT advice for everyone!!!;)

don't email or pm for a source because i do not use steroids i just use creatine and whey protein for my muscle

Re: wow

minitor2 said:
some people will never learn! i guess thats why they will always be gym assassins or a typical :newbie:.

by the way definition of a gym assassin is \
How to tell if you are a gym assasin, By: minitor2
(1) You go to the gym for no more than 2 days in a row and or quit after a week.
(2) You lift extra heavy weights(incorrectly) b/c the guy next to you is a Juice-Head.
(3) Don't tell people how to do exercises right b/c you are probably WRONG!!! <<<<THIS MAKES YOU AN IDIOT>>>> It also makes you the top assasin next to #4
(4) You go to the gym to SOCIALIZE n TALK. Hmmm is this a bar??? NO!!!
(5) Refer back to 1-4 in order to avoid this PROBLEM...
DON'T KILL MY WORKOUT!!!

oh and happy birthday GM

minitor2

Funny stuff and Happy Birfday GM ;)

Back