Peptide help

Been reading alot about tb500 and I think I am going to run it for 6 weeks at 4mg per week.

We have two sponsers that sell it rui and greatwhite

the bottles say 2mg does that mean each bottle is one shot or does it mean i mix it with 10ml of bac water and each ml is 2mg

again i am looking to use this at 4mg per week (divided into 2 shots) for 6 weeks and am trying to figure out how much to buy.

also one sponser is half the price as the other. anyone work with both and like on more than the other? just wondering why the huge price difference?

My experience is...you get what you pay for.

I go with RUI everytime now. When it comes to putting stuff in my body, I at least know exactly what it is.

Been reading alot about tb500 and I think I am going to run it for 6 weeks at 4mg per week.

We have two sponsers that sell it rui and greatwhite

the bottles say 2mg does that mean each bottle is one shot or does it mean i mix it with 10ml of bac water and each ml is 2mg

again i am looking to use this at 4mg per week (divided into 2 shots) for 6 weeks and am trying to figure out how much to buy.

also one sponser is half the price as the other. anyone work with both and like on more than the other? just wondering why the huge price difference?

simple math.
if 2mg per btl then it dosnt matter how much bac water you add. if you add 1ml then each 0.5ml has 1mg of you add 10ml every 5ml has 1mg.
the amount on bottle is total...

I would rec 4mg ew for 4-6 weeks then drop to 2mg ew (seems about the norm right now)
I also rec RUI for pep's they have served me well.

Back