peptide questions

blackisback

I've started using ghrp2 @ 5mcg doesage bedtime for a couple of months. Then I introduced cjc1295 into the mix @ 5mcg.

I'm usng one syringe to load cjc and ghrp2. Does it matter which one I load first? Also what doseage would u recommend for fat loss and muscle building? Whats prefered to pin on empty stomach then 20 mins consume bedtime meal or consume my meal and then wait 20mins pin? Currently only taking cjc1295 @ 5mcg and ghrp2 @ 5mcg bedtime.

You must have your doses wrong. Cjc do 100mcg and ghrp 2 to 300mcg both 3x a day. Doesnt matter which was loaded first.

I wait 15-20mins after pin to consume my last meal which is 500gram cottage cheese and 1 tsp of Nutra Sea fish oil. Is this meal fine or are the carbs blunt gh levels????

Last edited:
Cycling depends upon what peptides you are using. Please correct me if I am wrong but I think it goes like this ...

GHRH's CJC1293/CJC1295/Mod GFR1-29, etc do not require cycling as there is no sensitivity to it.

GHRP's vary a bit.

Hex = yes as you can become sensitive to it within a couple weeks. It is the strongest of the bunch.
GHRP 6 - May need to if if causes any side effects. Some sensitivity reported. (12 gauge approach)
GHRP 2 - Less sensitivity and sides that GHRP 6 so it can be run longer. (smaller shot gun)
Ipam - safest, no real sides, and does not need to be cycled as there are no real sensitivity issues. (precise riffle)

If any of this is wrong please correct.

Hey, guys i was wondering, I'm starting a cycle that consists of ipamorelin (100iu twice daily) + tbol at 40-60mg each day. can anyone give me some feedback or predicted gains this is my first peptide but not my first cycle. how long should i run it and also i was thinking of taking var right after tbol while still being on ipa for a month or so after orals.

Back