Peptides Australia Anyone Had Any Luck Sourcing Any

James21

Ive been trolling through all these threads about some of you guys that have been trying to find Peptides in Australia just wondering if anyone has had any luck.. Or has anyone tried getting them in from our sponsor ru, I just recently got letro + tamox in with no issues at all. Im still trying to find cheaper Peps as im paying quite a bit for the ones im currently getting.

Ok cheers mate which one of these do you prefer to use ive heard that the ones in Aus sell poor quality stuff

*** have F$#@ me around a bit. The products themselves have been fine however I would and will try a US site next time like RUI or another as I beleive the whole hysteria about customs is BS. Small orders of GHRP, CJC, IGF, TB4 seem fine. Ive got several small orders via CGP in HK without issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
*** have F$#@ me around a bit. The products themselves have been fine however I would and will try a US site next time like RUI or another as I beleive the whole hysteria about customs is BS. Small orders of GHRP, CJC, IGF, TB4 seem fine. Ive got several small orders via CGP in HK without issue.

On Research Clinic the CJC-1295 already comes mixed. Is that normal?

Last edited by a moderator:
some are mixed some aren't i think, im about to make a purchase from there and im goin to get powder and recon it myself because ive read that once reconstituted its suppose to go straight into the fridge to maintain its potency etc, so if you order already mixed stuff i dont think they send it on ice..

some are mixed some aren't i think, im about to make a purchase from there and im goin to get powder and recon it myself because ive read that once reconstituted its suppose to go straight into the fridge to maintain its potency etc, so if you order already mixed stuff i dont think they send it on ice..

even if they did it would be melted in not even half a day to a day at most and would be pretty pointless. avoid pre-mixed.

Hi guys im looking for a peptide suplyer that ships to aus, im using biokem but their prices are very high and i dont think there product is any good, i get no hunger from there ghrp6

Any guys on here Having any luck? ? Thinking of making a small order from overseas and risk going through customs. Any input? ?

I Just ordered from Biokem only because i had no luck sourcing from anywhere else. If any one has a decent source could u hit me a pm please, Ill let u know how Biokem plays out.

Back