Peptides effect

Really 100 MCG 3x a day of your ghrp and the ghrh at 100 MCG 2-3 x a day is more then enough I have some clients running at 50mcg and are pleased with the results as well. Fatigue is fairly common and you adjust and a cup of Joe helps a lot.

So if you can increase the GHRP and still do 3x a day is it the GHRH that gives the fatigue sides then? (just curious)

I'd say its the GH pulse itself that can cause fatigue. As with anything, the higher the dose..the more chance you have of getting more sides. Doing it 1x a day is pretty pointless I think, if your going to do it you should do it 3x a day and just adjust to the fatigue. Drink some coffee or something. If its too much for you to handle then maybe these peps aren't for you.

Thanks for the input guys. I was wondering if one caused more than the other so Sebas could do like 100GHRP and 50 GHRH or something like that. Or even just a GHRP alone. But I am surprised at 1x a day and that much tiredness. My rats personally use more and have no problem. Some minor tiredness but nothing that can't be lived with. A 20 minute nap or a some cafe con leche does the trick for my mice. :)

Maybe Sebas is like a hyper responder or something? You know like the people who can run the tiniest amount of something like dbol and get good results whereas others use the same exact brand/bottle, etc and have to us double. Has that ever occurred with peptides before? (also just curious)

Take care,
Toshiro

realize these posts are older- hoping several others chime in. i am very new in this forum and am trying to avoid going under the knife, which will be unavoidable in 90days if my situation does not improve. I have read many good things regarding peptides and a variety of steroids from helping people improve their bodies to healing injuries. I am limited on time to research (90 days) and looking for some detailed information on what products may help stop muscle loss, help muscle gain, strengthen tendons-and how to use them @ 42 years of age I am still a good student but really need some guidance and fast- myself and my family would like to thank you in advance for any guidance your willing to provide

Back