Peptides: Tissue Growth & Protection and Practical use surrounding them *A must read*

Also i heard hgh injection site matters cause it works to focus fat loss. I was curious does location matter for peptides since it stimulates your own production. Will it say rush gh to the injection site or does it not matter as long as its sub-q

I have seen you say ghrp-2 and semorlin is there a reason to use that over ghrp-2 and cjc 1295

yes, I feel Sermorelin is a bit better as a stack for ghrp2 is is fast acting like the GHRP2 and can be dosed along side it. I have some coming myself from RUI, going to use it in spring.
Also i heard hgh injection site matters cause it works to focus fat loss. I was curious does location matter for peptides since it stimulates your own production. Will it say rush gh to the injection site or does it not matter as long as its sub-q
HGH location doesn't matter, nor does peptide. It can go IM or SubQ. I rec and do SubQ in belly fat for hgh and all other peps. either way they will work. some will argue both ways, i say both work but SubQ makes more sense to me.

I rec the Sermorelin and ghrp2 dosed 3x a day, 100mcg each.

yes, I feel Sermorelin is a bit better as a stack for ghrp2 is is fast acting like the GHRP2 and can be dosed along side it. I have some coming myself from RUI, going to use it in spring.

HGH location doesn't matter, nor does peptide. It can go IM or SubQ. I rec and do SubQ in belly fat for hgh and all other peps. either way they will work. some will argue both ways, i say both work but SubQ makes more sense to me.

I rec the Sermorelin and ghrp2 dosed 3x a day, 100mcg each.

thank you and is that for man and woman

I have a few questions regarding peptides, I apologize if these have already been answered in an earlier part of this thread.

1) Given that the main article was written in 2007, what advancements have been made in peptides? Is there a different protocol to follow now, including different dosing schedules/types? Which have been proven ineffective for their cost/or at all?

2) What sort of effects can one expect from using peptides alone? In conjunction with AAS? Is it worth the cost? Are there other effects that could help to eliminate the negative side effects of AAS usage? What about in conjunction with PCT? Is there a seperate or unique "PCT" required after peptide usage?

3) What is the current legal status of peptides (specifically in Canada if you have the relative info), for use, purchasing, shipping, etc etc. Are they easily obtained? Compared to AAS?

4) What are the best usage of these compounds? Is a more dramatic result obtained using these while bulking or cutting? What about if a person is trying to do both (I know that last bit will probably get flamed as "can't do both" and "just bulk" haha)

Thanks for taking the time to reply!

Anyone had experience using the trans-dermal creams (GHRP6 & CJC1295)? How are they in comparison to sub-cut injections - less effective / longer lasting?

Great info

What he said.

I too have some questions. Mainly which cycles are best for growth in size and strength? Not just muscle size but specifically connective tissues and hands, feet, jaw, ect. For example, one may be able to put on bulky muscle mass easily but with little affect on grip strength or bite strength. This paradox seems to make one injury prone. (on a side note anavar does an ok job) at this. Body fat not an issue.

Do all hgh peptides do this but some are better than others? Are some petides more for recovery than growth?

So IGF Des/IGF3 for good growth/strength with some recovery and fat loss increase?

1293/1295 stacked with ghrp6/2 for good recovery and fat loss with some size strength?

Or are all basically the same with cost and frequent pinnings the main factors? I see that a cycle of Des costs roughly the same as a 1293/ghrp 6 cycle.

Thanks for giving cycle examples as well.

Yew:) I've just say here for nearly2 hours reading every post. Cheers for the right up jp was very helpful for some 1 who doesn't know anything about this subject till now lol
I want to start;
3x a day. 100mcg rp2
what would b a good hgh to add along side with same dosage.
Sermorelin, ipamorelin, igf, 1293 w/o dac <unsure what that means still. I Was also chasing tissue/tendon repair and recovery soi can workout longer. Crossfit than mma after.
Thanx heaps jp
I would pm u but my account won't let me msg any 1

Sorry to post to an old thread, but when you say, "IGF1LR3 Is also an IGF1 analogue with a 13 amino acid extension at the N-terminus. The alteration leads to less binding in the body greatly extends its half-life from 20min to about 20+ hours." do you mean it binds to the denaturing enzyme so that it is around longer to have its effect in the body? I assume if it inhibits it from binding to where it is supposed to do it work then it doesn't matter if it last 20 minutes or 20 years if it isn't getting its effect done? Thanks, just want to clarify my understanding on this.

This clears up a lot, great post! I am curious about my own cycle, I was looking at ordering GHRP2 and CJC-1295. I was told that a good dose for me could start off at as little as 25mcg twice a day. I was under thee impression (until I read this thread) that you take CJC-1295 and GHRP2 every single day, twice a day (obviously not the case). I am a 27 year old female 5'7 140 lbs 14% BF. I am looking to put on a little more muscle mass, any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

In the many years since the original post was made, has anything changed that would require a revision to it? For example, it says:

1# Wk1-8 30-60mcg ed IGF-1LR3

Is one of the two IGF's still the most recommended starting choice or is there a better one?

Last edited:
Was wondering if you could help on the subject of mixing igf-1lr3. I put in an order for three 1mg bottles but I understand recon with bac water or sodium chloride and it deteriorates quickly, like in a week or less. At 60mcg per day a 1mg bottle would take over 2 weeks to use up and by that time it wouldn't be good anymore. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks!

Back