Peptides: Tissue Growth & Protection and Practical use surrounding them *A must read*

From what I have read, the reason why bac water is used is to prevent the deterioration of the mixture. Sterile water will deteriorate rapidly, but bac water prevents that from happening...provided you keep it in the fridge and away from light.

Sorry to post to an old thread, but when you say, "IGF1LR3 Is also an IGF1 analogue with a 13 amino acid extension at the N-terminus. The alteration leads to less binding in the body greatly extends its half-life from 20min to about 20+ hours." do you mean it binds to the denaturing enzyme so that it is around longer to have its effect in the body? I assume if it inhibits it from binding to where it is supposed to do it work then it doesn't matter if it last 20 minutes or 20 years if it isn't getting its effect done? Thanks, just want to clarify my understanding on this.
the "stuff" that binds to it and clears out the IGF1 is avoided so it sticks around longer in body, still have effects, but more chance to cause them . : )

From what I have read, the reason why bac water is used is to prevent the deterioration of the mixture. Sterile water will deteriorate rapidly, but bac water prevents that from happening...provided you keep it in the fridge and away from light.

bac is better than sterile water for sure! IMO
all will degrade after mixing, so keep in fridge and try to us ein about a month once mixed. I havent had issues going about it like this. with is was more stable though... that it could just sit mixed for months worry free... mehhh cant have it all i guess ; )

In the many years since the original post was made, has anything changed that would require a revision to it? For example, it says:

1# Wk1-8 30-60mcg ed IGF-1LR3

Is one of the two IGF's still the most recommended starting choice or is there a better one?

I probably do need to revise a couple things and will eventually and add to it. but I feel igf1 Des or LR3 are still the best options for igf1 peptide use.

This clears up a lot, great post! I am curious about my own cycle, I was looking at ordering GHRP2 and CJC-1295. I was told that a good dose for me could start off at as little as 25mcg twice a day. I was under thee impression (until I read this thread) that you take CJC-1295 and GHRP2 every single day, twice a day (obviously not the case). I am a 27 year old female 5'7 140 lbs 14% BF. I am looking to put on a little more muscle mass, any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

I would rec sermorelin or over that id rec Mod GRF 1-29 in place of cjc1295, stacked with ghrp2.
what sort of layout do you have in mind? Feel free to PM me for help.
ohh and if that's you in our pic I think you are already perfect the way you are, so dont stress too much on adding or taking away any mass.
:)

Quick question for porkchop...

Since IGF is "insulin like" is there any issue using Humulin-R instead of IGF? Looks like humulin would be cheaper over the course of 8 weeks at current prices.

What do you think?

Thanks!

Since IGF is "insulin like" is there any issue using Humulin-R instead of IGF? Looks like humulin would be cheaper over the course of 8 weeks at current prices.

What do you think?

Thanks!

Ill let JP answer this but I do want to say these compounds are far from just interchangeable man. You must be very careful with insulin.

What do you think?

Thanks!
its not insulin... so no you cant.. its not insulin so dont let the name fool you. IGF is IGF and slin is slin.
I would rec IGF1 Des 20-40mcg 1-2 x a day

Ill let JP answer this but I do want to say these compounds are far from just interchangeable man. You must be very careful with insulin.

agreed! slin can kill you on the spot if not dosed right... igf wont do that (I have yet to see one death or major issue from it)

I just finished a cycle of rp2 and cjc1295. I was pinning both 3 times a day as was instructed by another site. Should i be following the original post you have here and cutting the 1295 to once a week? I see pretty good results so far and am about to order another round. Is there a better stack that i could try? Also can i pin anywhere other than the lower ab? I am bruising a bit.

I just finished a cycle of rp2 and cjc1295. I was pinning both 3 times a day as was instructed by another site. Should i be following the original post you have here and cutting the 1295 to once a week? I see pretty good results so far and am about to order another round. Is there a better stack that i could try? Also can i pin anywhere other than the lower ab? I am bruising a bit.

Im sure JP will answer you but Ill give my opinion. Since you are going to be pinning 3x/day anyway you can getter a higher GH pulse and better results if you switch the CJC 1295 to Mod GRF 1-29. Dose that at 100mcg per dose- 3x/day. So I would take Mod Grf 1-29 and GHRP2 at 100mcg ach-3x/day.
Abdomen is the best and easiest place to pin Sub Q.

Im sure JP will answer you but Ill give my opinion. Since you are going to be pinning 3x/day anyway you can getter a higher GH pulse and better results if you switch the CJC 1295 to Mod GRF 1-29. Dose that at 100mcg per dose- 3x/day. So I would take Mod Grf 1-29 and GHRP2 at 100mcg ach-3x/day.
Abdomen is the best and easiest place to pin Sub Q.

Thanks JT! Are there any risks from pinning the inner thigh or the glute to give the abs a break?

Excellent post my man! I have just started to dive in to learning about peptides and it seems complex and a little overwhelming. The post, following threads, and ref's that you sited were a huge help! I still have a ton to learn about utilizing them to max out my potential but this helped lay out some solid ground work. Grasping the basics is step one & I'm sure I'll being referring back to it several times (it's a lot to absorb at once) but thanks for the post!!

How long would you take off after say 6 months on ghrp/cjc cycle? I've been on igf lr3 for 2 months and currently having a month off then start it again would you think that's long enough?

Back