Peptides/Torn Pec, Int'l Shipping, and etc. (Been a long time)

It's been several years since I was in the game so to speak. I suffered a muscle belly tear in my right pec nearly a year ago and it continues to be a problem. It's very limiting but I have managed to train around it ever since.

I'm considering making a return to the stage after many years and am about to try IGF1Lr3 and MGF. I had just started to dabble with them before I stepped away from it all. At the time they were totally safe to order, always for research purposes at least.. Is that still the case? My intent to hypothetically help my injured area coincides with a curiosity to test a specific source. It is my understanding that it is going to be sent int'l. I also intend to do research with HCG and HMG from this supplier as well.

Are all of the things still GTG for import?

Thanks

It's been several years since I was in the game so to speak. I suffered a muscle belly tear in my right pec nearly a year ago and it continues to be a problem. It's very limiting but I have managed to train around it ever since.

I'm considering making a return to the stage after many years and am about to try IGF1Lr3 and MGF. I had just started to dabble with them before I stepped away from it all. At the time they were totally safe to order, always for research purposes at least.. Is that still the case? My intent to hypothetically help my injured area coincides with a curiosity to test a specific source. It is my understanding that it is going to be sent int'l. I also intend to do research with HCG and HMG from this supplier as well.

Are all of the things still GTG for import?

Thanks

I believe they are man but go domestic. my 2cnts. good luck.

Back