Perfect 1 st cycle.

well i know a few people on thier THIRD cycle used 500 mg of test enan and 500 mg a week of eq..WOW SERIOUS GAINS.

Last edited:
yes 500mg a week or 550 a week of test enanthate, along with 400-500 a week of EQ.like i said serious gains..FOR A THIRD CYCLE.1ST YOU WILL GAIN ALOT WITH TEST ONLY...

Last edited:
perfect first is test e or cyp! 500 mgs a week. but if eq is the choice i would go with 500-600 mg for at least 14-16 weeks!

LMAO....gosh damnit....is there ANYWAY possible that one of the moderators can post a sticky that tells all the numbnut people doing 1st cycles that it should be test only and post it as..."1st cycle, MUST READ"

gator, who in gods green grions gave you the advice to take eq for your 1st cycle? stats, training history, etc...??????????????

i kind of disagree with you there onswoll i knew a guy who had decent stats natty then used test and eq and blew up ..large..but i wouldnt recomend it to the 176 pounder..

You people are total noobs if you say EQ is best first cycle and should not be allowed to take juice. EQ is a damn animal hormone and shouldnt be used by anyone.

Test as first cycle and frankly ALL CYCLE, the rest is all dangerous imo and not worth it.

zk7 said:
You people are total noobs if you say EQ is best first cycle and should not be allowed to take juice. EQ is a damn animal hormone and shouldnt be used by anyone.

Test as first cycle and frankly ALL CYCLE, the rest is all dangerous imo and not worth it.

woah woah, where did this guy come from. Hey zk7 what the hell are you talking about....why dont you read everyones comments before you go saying stupid shit like that, and if you did so youd find that everyone is telling this guy to take TEST ONLY. and FYI, because it doesnt sound like you know your ass from your ears, test, deca, eq, dbol, etc... its alllllllll animal hormones. There are human grade forums and animal grade. Think before you go staying stupid shit like that or else you'll get a lot of us telling you the same thing I am.

zk7 said:

lol your gonna get flammed.

Those are all ignorant statements. Many people have had great success with a large variety of compounds - in fact many have great gains with no test at all. Also, EQ is a pretty "mild" steroid so there isn't much chance of serious sides.

I agree that a 1st cycle should be test only, but I see nothing wrong with using a variety of steroids to help you achieve certain goals (strength, mass, vascularity, etc).

Onswoll said:
LMAO....gosh damnit....is there ANYWAY possible that one of the moderators can post a sticky that tells all the numbnut people doing 1st cycles that it should be test only and post it as..."1st cycle, MUST READ"

gator, who in gods green grions gave you the advice to take eq for your 1st cycle? stats, training history, etc...??????????????
OK...HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!!!!!!! I've been saucin about 16 yrs on and off. Ive tried it all! I see what works and doesnt and Ive seen too many go the route of a Test only cycle. You know what happens....they blow up like a balloon, get super strong and then when theyre off they lose most of it along with their strength as Test will shut down the normal hormone axis tougher than most compounds.
Synthetic test introduced, normal teat is history! This in turn depresses the lifter mentally, their training suffers tremendously...if they even want to train.
They lose most of the water weight they gained and look deflated!
Equipoise takes time because its not gonna load one up with water....it will give one slow, strong, keepable gains. Its the only cycle for a first timer in these parts unless they want to blow up on test and shrink....

Hope I answered your question.

Gator

gator_mclusky said:
You know what happens....they blow up like a balloon, get super strong and then when theyre off they lose most of it along with their strength as Test will shut down the normal hormone axis tougher than most compounds.

Unfortunately this happened to me. Although I think EQ will shut you down just as effectively as test.

I don't see anything wrong with the cycle suggested, however I think that even a newbie would want to run the EQ at atleast 300mg/wk (200 is the upper level for some women).

Now if you asked me what I would recommend to a first-timer, I'd recommend test at around 300-400mg/wk. Everyone has to start somewhere, and a low/moderate test dose will present sides that are easily controllable and gains that are very keepable.

Back