Performed an interesting experiment.

pullinbig said:
sooo..... whats the milk thingy?

Last year Bleach wanted to test the theory that you can't drink a gallon of whole milk in one hour without throwing up.

Mr. dB said:
If you can scratch your butt, you can shoot it. All it takes is a mirror on the wall.

There is no way I could inject my glutes without moving the pin around like a maniac and giving myself a nice bruise.

With Quad injections, I use one hand to hold the syring so it doesn't move (in or out) The other to push the plunger.

Works great for me.

My gf used to do glute injections for me last year. It was alright.... No less pain than quads for me.

Mr. dB said:
Last year Bleach wanted to test the theory that you can't drink a gallon of whole milk in one hour without throwing up.

i don't think i could drink a gallon of anything in an hour without throwing up. let alone milk.

ld50 said:
i don't think i could drink a gallon of anything in an hour without throwing up. let alone milk.

you guys have to be joking... Im gonna have to film this shit. just about 30 minutes ago i set down to eat a tbone steak and potatoe... the last meal of the night. I finished almost a full gallon of milk (brand new jug) and had about an inch at the bottom left over.

easy. when bulking I can chug one if im thirsty enough.

SamCooke said:
you guys have to be joking... Im gonna have to film this shit. just about 30 minutes ago i set down to eat a tbone steak and potatoe... the last meal of the night. I finished almost a full gallon of milk (brand new jug) and had about an inch at the bottom left over.

easy. when bulking I can chug one if im thirsty enough.

That's what I'm saying. Back when I lived with my parents, my mom used to make these kick ass brownies for me. I'd sit down and eat half a pan and the majority of a gallon of milk with it. So I figured a gallon of milk by itself would prob be easier than what I used to accomplish back in high school.

500 mg/ml test enan is awesome for me, very little solvent. 250mg/ml tren enan, second batch is good... first was tough.

Mr. dB said:
I'm just the opposite. The injection goes smoothly enough, since it's such an easy spot to reach, but any lingering pain from the ester is more obtrusive to me in the quad than just about anywhere else. It interferes more with my day-to-day function.

The only happily painless quad shots I've had were IGF. I wont touch them with anything else because twice I was damn near disabled for over a week at a time, try explaining that one. My left leg swelled up over 2 inches and became purple/red from a high concentration shot, I damn near didn't fit into my pants.

Yet, completely fine anywhere else. I just can't do quad shots, ass shots sometimes give me cramps (mostly on accutane in the past) but these are awesome.

Mudge said:
The only happily painless quad shots I've had were IGF. I wont touch them with anything else because twice I was damn near disabled for over a week at a time, try explaining that one. My left leg swelled up over 2 inches and became purple/red from a high concentration shot, I damn near didn't fit into my pants.

Yet, completely fine anywhere else. I just can't do quad shots, ass shots sometimes give me cramps (mostly on accutane in the past) but these are awesome.
Im shooting 100mg/ml prop in my quads. absofuckinglutely painless (knock on wood). So far so good.

kojie said:
i can't take test prop as well it cripples me most of the time

Same here, but I grin and bear it for a couple weeks at the end of every cycle. I always use long esthers during the cycle and then use short esthers at the end to come off. I've tried using tren by itself but then my unit quit working.

I just started shooting quads and rear delts for the first time this cycle. Quads always leave me with a bit of a limp due to some soreness, especailly upon waking. The rear delts are a great shot and go in like butter. Have been given the cheekies a break for a while, may try some tricep shots too if I am feeling froggy.

Triceps are the shit. I've put 2.5ccs in there with no problems.

i like pecs for upper body as well. all three heads on the delt and a couple of locations on pecs gives lots of options.

Back