perutech clen???

KellyExpress

how does perutech clen work?? all i have ever used is IP's "super clen" but is wasnt to super cause all i got out if it was the shakes nothin else, i got better results from an ECA so is perutech clen worth it or not.I no all of there orals are really good so i thought i would ask this time.

Up until this show that I just did, only clen I ever ran was the liquid pump stuff. Lots of sides, no results. With the PT stuff, I used it for 2 weeks at a time, and along with my contest diet, was losing a full % of bf every 2 weeks that I was on it. Its crazy strong so you really feel the sides though

I very rarely got headaches, it most mostly the shaking hands, and my heart pounding that was the worst. They were so strong that I would take them first thing in the morning, and still have trouble falling asleep 14 hours later. But the weight I dropped made it worth it

needsize said:
Up until this show that I just did, only clen I ever ran was the liquid pump stuff. Lots of sides, no results. With the PT stuff, I used it for 2 weeks at a time, and along with my contest diet, was losing a full % of bf every 2 weeks that I was on it. Its crazy strong so you really feel the sides though

That is interesting, I had tried the Liquid Pump one(Came in a blue box) as well and got nothing,well except for the pounding heart and shakes, I got way better results from ECA. I just assumed that i was one of the few that didn't react to clen.

Might just have to maybe try the Perutech stuff in Spring.

bigdawg1468 said:
That is interesting, I had tried the Liquid Pump one(Came in a blue box) as well and got nothing,well except for the pounding heart and shakes, I got way better results from ECA. I just assumed that i was one of the few that didn't react to clen.

Might just have to maybe try the Perutech stuff in Spring.

trust me, you'll definitely notice a difference. When I started the PT stuff, I expected not much of anything due to my other experiences, but two weeks later when fyre tested my bf I was shocked. It can be a rough ride but worth it if you want to drop the bf..

GymChic said:
Glad I saw this post, I've been needing to order some new clen but have put it off. Maybe I'll try it to and post my results.

GymChic

there is a guy shipping the PT line to the US now. I'm briding with the Anavar (var) right now and love it, it'll be a while till I brave the clen again though. It was funny, fyre wanted to try some of the clen, so I warned her, this stuff is insane, dont take it later than noon if you have any desire to sleep. She ignored me, as I tend to ignore her advice too, and took it mid afternoon. Needless to say she was looking a little tired the next day...

needsize said:
there is a guy shipping the PT line to the US now. I'm briding with the Anavar (var) right now and love it, it'll be a while till I brave the clen again though. It was funny, fyre wanted to try some of the clen, so I warned her, this stuff is insane, dont take it later than noon if you have any desire to sleep. She ignored me, as I tend to ignore her advice too, and took it mid afternoon. Needless to say she was looking a little tired the next day...

lol....I don't mean to ignore your advice...lol..too funny! In all seriousness, the Peru tech Clen is crazy strong. I'm still unable to get above 50mcg's a day. I take one right when I get up and then another one in the afternoon. I've been taking some melatonin in the evening to help me sleep.

Fyre said:
lol....I don't mean to ignore your advice...lol..too funny! In all seriousness, the Peru tech Clen is crazy strong. I'm still unable to get above 50mcg's a day. I take one right when I get up and then another one in the afternoon. I've been taking some melatonin in the evening to help me sleep.

whatever, admit it, you did it on purpose for those times I didnt follow your diet advice...

needsize said:
trust me, you'll definitely notice a difference. When I started the PT stuff, I expected not much of anything due to my other experiences, but two weeks later when fyre tested my bf I was shocked. It can be a rough ride but worth it if you want to drop the bf..

Well I don't mind the sides to much, the heart thing was weird as I was at a resting heart rate of between 90 and 100. The shakes were humourous, especially when I tried to eat rice or something. GF didn't see the humour in me dropping my food all the time in front of her parents. I was like Ali I was trembling so much.

looking forward to trying this stuff in spring.

bigdawg1468 said:
Well I don't mind the sides to much, the heart thing was weird as I was at a resting heart rate of between 90 and 100. The shakes were humourous, especially when I tried to eat rice or something. GF didn't see the humour in me dropping my food all the time in front of her parents. I was like Ali I was trembling so much.

looking forward to trying this stuff in spring.

it was eating that was the most fun for me too, except when you're contest dieting you shouldnt have to work so hard for a meal...

Back