Pharm. Vials in Bulk?

NYCEE

Brewing.....
Im looking to get pharmaceutical vials in bulk, i cant justify paying 50 cents a pop anymore. Anyone know where i can get 10 and 20 ml vials with a 20mm crimp? Im looking to buy in bulk to save some $ in the long run. Thanks for any help.

NYC

.50 is for vials that i cap myself. Where can i find vials i have to cap myself in bulk, sorry for not clarifying. Thanks.

NYC

i posted the link. they have all you want. cap cap cap away. they have the trays also for holding you vials while you fill them. good outfit. they will set you up an account over the phone.

Last edited:
PB this may be a stupid question, but I'm gonna ask anyway.

On that link you posted, are the caps already crimped?

thanks,
Taurus

NYCEE said:
Im looking to get pharmaceutical vials in bulk, i cant justify paying 50 cents a pop anymore. Anyone know where i can get 10 and 20 ml vials with a 20mm crimp? Im looking to buy in bulk to save some $ in the long run. Thanks for any help.

NYC

I am not sure on what you are looking at as far as "bulk" but ebay sometimes has non-sterile, un-crimped vials...if I remember correctly I bought like 48 - 100ml vials for 15 bucks....

Re: Re: Pharm. Vials in Bulk?

corndawg12 said:
I am not sure on what you are looking at as far as "bulk" but ebay sometimes has non-sterile, un-crimped vials...if I remember correctly I bought like 48 - 100ml vials for 15 bucks....

So what happens when you get ahold of these? How do you make them sterile? I was under the impression they needed to be autoclaved or something?

Re: Re: Re: Pharm. Vials in Bulk?

TxLonghorn said:
So what happens when you get ahold of these? How do you make them sterile? I was under the impression they needed to be autoclaved or something?

Tx bro...I may be playing with fire here but I have done this several times....I just soak the bottle in an alcohol bath then bake...I use latex gloves and tongs for hadling....I haven't had any problems yet(fingers crossed)

There is a single drop of chemical added which I dont recall and then they are autoclaved.

Back