Pharmacom Store Sust 500 w/ MK 677 Cycle

xtothea420

Sust 500 1 a week
Letrozole 1.25mg ED
MK 677 25mg ED

5'9''
190lbs, 16% BF

Week 1: Coming off of an Ligandrol cycle, my test was shot, thereby waking my ass up this week. Now this could be a placebo effect, but I believe at around day 3-4 I was already feeling symptoms of test going up. Keep in mind my T-levels were SHOT. I just finished running both the LGD and MK and obtained insane results. I blow up and retain all gains. I knew as soon as I got into SUST IF the quality was good I was only going to bulk further. Cutting back caloric intake. WEIGHT & BF REMAIN THE SAME

Week 2: Sex drive pushing forward. Energy is up as well as performance in the gym. Being patient with the compound. 188lbs. 16%BFView attachment 567484

Week 3: recovery is faster, sex drive is absolutely insane. I feel the way I was when i was 18...I was so horny I couldn't think or do homework until i masturbated....I feel the same way then...what's odd is that this drive in libido has started to dissipate. Although i do feel the stress and aggression from both the testosterone and aromatization of estrogen...but no where near as horny as I was...nonetheless the biggest characteristic by far has been loss of fat. To be continued...

Week 4: I could feel thearomatization of estrogen....I'm cranky af....emotional.....why doesn't anyone love me? They just want my muscles...time to take some letrozole....ok back to normal.

Acne is starting to appear. I'm continuing to cut caloric intake...I believe with sust 500 it is completely unnecessary. My body fat is dropping steadily..

Weight 185, bf 16%.

Week 5: no significant changes. Motivated to workout. Pump is nice....but dissipates. LGD got me hard and kept me there. Sust is much different. I feel it's like the perfect compound to bulk & shred at the same time. Still holding my opinion however.

Week 6: pimples galore even on my ass and thighs which never happens. I believe due to chemical breakdown in the body NOT from hormones and test increasing. Inever got pimples like this even at 17-19. Aggression is good. 14.7% bf upon waking up today. This is a hand held body fat measure btw.

End of cycle review: 22lb gain increase although lots of water retention. I feel strong and I look strong. I'll definitely be coming back and running another cycle through Steroidify. Cheers!

Reactions: IMT
End of cycle review: 22lb gain increase although lots of water retention. I feel strong and I look strong. I'll definitely be coming back and running another cycle through Steroidify. Cheers!
Thats great to hear and hope you can formulate your next cycle so you can have lower water retention. Its all about dialing properly into your Ai and having the proper blend of gear so your E2 levels are not bouncing all over the place with your balls the size of a pea and your girl nagging you day and night because you cant get it up and please her and be all that you can be in bed.
Fortune and large muscles favors the prepared.

Back