Pic of cycle dose for first time user

Welcome to ology, absolutely not enough and not at all suited for a first cycle. Stick around and read the stickies. You've got a lot of learning to do. Please give us your stats and info.

Thanks glad to be here...seems like a great place to learn everything you would ever want to know...I just need someone with experience to take me under there wing lol..that's actually my friends cycle I'm just gunna start mine soon and wanted to make the right decisions the first time around....I'm 6'0" 245 I'm sorta chunky but solid...I'm not sloppy only been lifting for two months but I love it so I don't wanna waste much more time before I start using gear. Any and all help will be appreciated! I pretty much have access to anything so that's taken care of...he's switching to d-Bol and tren I'm not sure what dose.

He is currently taking the gear I just posted....but his brother got it for him and he is pissed it's a weak cycle so when this is over in less than a month he is switching to oral d Bol and tren as his new gear...in what doses I'm unsure

I want to know what's best for me to do we work out together so we are sort of seeing each other through this it's both are first cycle he is in better shape than me does that effect anything

Thats just fu*ked up , do at least 2 months of nonstop reading and researching !!

He is currently taking the gear I just posted....but his brother got it for him and he is pissed it's a weak cycle so when this is over in less than a month he is switching to oral d Bol and tren as his new gear...in what doses I'm unsure

Wow. He needs to drop what he's doing. Run PCT, if he even knows what that is. And research for a loooong time before he ever touches steroids again.

Back