Pics 4-5 weeks after cycle

Venom

Getting ripped
PicsSo, I'm done doing my cycle, which went quite well I think.
I started at 84Kg on the scale (lost 1 kg since last cycle).
This is what it looked like=

*400mg Deca/week (weeks 1-10)
*250 mgOmnadren every 3rd day (weeks 1-10)
*Metanabol [d-bol] 40mg/day (weeks 1-4)

The best cycle I've never done. Compare the pics with ones I've uploaded at the bottom of the thread. I looked almost as I did here before starting this cycle.

I don't really see any difference between these pics. But remember I am not tanned!! hehe And unfortuneately I'm not doing the same poses so it's hard to see. My legs definately grew the most (no pics there either), I've got big stretchmarks down there.
I weighed 191.5Kg as most under this cycle and went down to 89-90Kg. It's been approx 5 weeks since I took the last shot and I've been able to hold a weight aroung 88Kg. So I'm quite satisfied.

Pease critique. Both cycle and pics if you fell like it. But try to keep it on a friendly basis :)

Last edited:
kovic said:
The links to the new pictures doesn't work... it shows me the home page of the site...
same thing here. i think they r still working this out wiht the new softwear.

So, That should solve it!

Pic #1 Trying to do a good pose :rolleyes:
Pic #2 Relaxed

Last edited:
New picture after cycle

Hey, just felt I needed to show this pic after my cycle consisting of 500mg enan/week for 12 weeks, tren 75mg EOD for 6 first weeks and Zambons fot the last 4 weeks.
Lost 2% BF!
No really increase in weight. But my strenght was INCREDIBLE under the last 6 weeks!
Winstrol is the SHIIIT!!!

:afro:

wow. you have 111% body fat?

thats unreal!!

you look great though. nice transformation. great abs. You really dont have any weak point that i see. You are nicely proportioned. So it really matters on what your goals are. if you want to be bigger, then hopefully you grow evenly. Cause thats all you are missing is bulk.
again, well done.

nice gains bro, u look like you got a whole new body dude, keep up the good work man.

Thanks lil G!

I've lost 2% BF since the pic was taken. And lost 4Kg...=(
But this pic was taken under a cycle sp prob. a lot of water.
Hope to start soon again

Nice Job bro :) But why is this posted in the Anabolic forum and not in Pictures of our members forum :)

Back