Pics Before and after my cycle

i7readbhlb said:
Hey man what did you do for post cycle therapy (pct)? How are you feeling right now from being off of it and your lifting? Looks great I'm trying to figure things out for this summer

I did Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 500ui ED for 10 days together with 20mg Nolva. After the last shot of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) I started taking 50mg Clomid and 20mg of Nolva for about three weeks.

soonbebig said:
did u get a tan in the 2nd pics u looking kinda brown

You could say that. I did the cycle during the summer...so the first pics were taken before the sun started shining and the second ones were after hours of being in the sun on the beach :D

Just a quick question, I've noticed your necklace was gone on the after pics. You didn't sell it to help finish your cycle did ya? Hehehehe, just kidding bro, you look good.

|-[///ROIDR///]---------- said:
Good job,,,

What is that in the floor,, hub caps?
I bet I know what you were thinking"Good wheels or a good cycle?' "I'll take the hub caps and the good cycle,,,,,,"

My thoughts exactly!!! LOL

:D

nice gains bro. ur back looks like it really got wider. u have also go a nice base for alot more gains in lean mass in the future.

Back