Pictures from past few months

Get a tan!

Just kidding. But seriously, how did you put on over 30 lbs in 6 months. It looks like the 30 lbs is almost all muscle. I've been on trt about 10 months now. I've probably gained 5-10 lbs of muscle in that time.

October-may so 7 monts haha maybe the extra month helped.

But I did some pretty dumb crazy high doses. Like 1g or
More of gear a week.

I'm not lean at all right now. I'm looking bloated. Feel fat but I think when I get the deca out off system it will drop

And I just stayed consitent up till recently
Focus on consistent progression and recovery

Most of my gains were done on moderate training colume/intensity
4 day split with a abs/cardio day

1 gram a week? Wow! I can understand now. I'm on 150mg/wk of test. If I injected my weekly dose every day, I'd be just over 1gram a week. That's a crazy dose. What was your test at peak, 5000?

How did you keep e2 in check at that level?

Looks like you got some abdominal hypertrophy, very nice. I hate going over 15% bodyfat. I can't stand how i feel or look. Just sluggish and bloated and shit. I stay in 8-12% Cut, bulk or maintenance.

What was your length of cycle and cruise? What AAS did you take during both phases and dosage for each? Thanks

Looks like you got some abdominal hypertrophy, very nice. I hate going over 15% bodyfat. I can't stand how i feel or look. Just sluggish and bloated and shit. I stay in 8-12% Cut, bulk or maintenance.

Is that a nice way of saying gained fat haha?

Good improvement overall guy. The others told you your good points that showed much improvement. FYI , constructively work on your overall shoulder mass and work your upper chest and traps.

I see your working hard on everything but if you can get your upper chest area with the shoulders you will see some thickness coming out. Myself I recommend allot of high angle incline press working with upright shoulder press (seated military) and combine some intense shrugs for your traps and I believe you will begin to see a much improved look.

Like everything else when doing trap shrugs concentrate, squeeze the positive and negative don't just bounce heavy weight.
... just being constructive here, I hope. Much improved, good luck. :) ...OMM

Thanks my man. I was actually thinking about cuttin flat bench out and doing incline as the main chest lift. And honestly I don't train traps at least no primary trap exercises. Teo
Muscles I need to train are
Calfs as traps.

Any upper chest routine recommendation?
Here's what I had
Incline
Db incline
Decline
Db pullover
Incline fly

FWIW, my chest day...
Cardio warmup 10mins
Incline DB press (low incline...15 degrees or so, setting "1" or "2" depending on the bench - three drop sets
Flat bench press - three drop sets
Weighted dips - bodyweight warmup plus three weighted sets
Cable flyes - three drop sets
abs 10mins

Thanks my man. I was actually thinking about cuttin flat bench out and doing incline as the main chest lift. And honestly I don't train traps at least no primary trap exercises. Teo
Muscles I need to train are
Calfs as traps.

Any upper chest routine recommendation?
Here's what I had
Incline
Db incline
Decline
Db pullover
Incline fly

I would not cut out flat bench. But I do/did as my routine, incline primarily and flat after that. Your chest looked low and to the outside and shallow n lacking in the upper area that's why I said something. IMOP you could drop the decline all together for some time and concentrate on upper chest and mid chest.
Basic Incline press , bar
Flat bench, bar
High angle incline, DB press
Mid angle incline DB fly
Various angle cable fly's ...squeeze, stretch and reps

Upright Rows... slow negative
Standard shrugs for traps... get to the burn

Shoulder press, heavy ( front side of head /face)
Standing shoulder fly's DB (front center heavy.. work negatives)
All other shoulder flys

It's all the basics ya know. Not rocket science but the science comes into your mind and muscle connection, intensity. Try two months of concentrated effort on these I mention and you will fill out quickly and everything else will follow. Nough out of me. Good luck and off to the gym I go :) ...OMM

PS: we are all different and our genetics within our own body parts activate differently. I see snowpatrol's routine. With all do respect , GOOD for him but in my OP nothing for what your symmetry needs at this time. Be cool :) ...OMM
LATER guys, out the door

Last edited:
Back