pill press / capping machines

goiterjoe

can anyone provide a link for where I could possibly order a pill press or capping machine? I understand that pill presses are hard to come by due to the recent popularity of club drugs, but can you get one for personal use? I'd like to press or cap my own suplements without having to weigh each one out individually.

I've made pill molds with gelatin before, but I imagine it would be fairly difficult to get that to work with certain non-polar solids that don't freely dissolve in alcohol or water.

thanks for the link. I'm going to do a little more searching to try to figure out what size capsule would best serve my purpose, as I want to cap a couple different things. You're probably right about #1 being a good size. if I need larger doses I can just take more capsules.

look up "press club nutrition "on google there in america and have reasonably priced
pill presses they still cost in the thousands though...failing that you can look for second hand ones at various auction houses ...youll have to be quick to beat the rec drug manus though as there pretty highly sought after by the scum of the earth types...

goiterjoe said:
thanks for the link. I'm going to do a little more searching to try to figure out what size capsule would best serve my purpose, as I want to cap a couple different things. You're probably right about #1 being a good size. if I need larger doses I can just take more capsules.
size '1' can generally hold 300-500mg per cap. They're pretty big. It seems like I see size '0' more often, but I just didn't have a need for that size.

size '1' holds 0.5mL and size '0' holds .68mL in volume.

mranak said:
I think it was RJH90210 that insisted I buy the cap-m-quik. Checking. Yep: http://steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91611

Where have you heard complains about the cap-m-quik other than from me?

there are some complaints about the powder falling in between the cracks with a size '1' cap. But jesus christ people, we're talking about a negligible amount of powder here. Who cares if a little bit is missing. If you get a cap that is 47mg and its supposed to be 50mg, do you think it will make a big difference in the long run?

Most, if not all of the time you are gonna have a bigger margin of error than you think with ANY capping machine. I have capped a ton of shit in mine and never had an issue with dosages while taking them. And even if you got .00000001% less this cycle cause you lost a littkle powder... who gives a fuck?

Back