Pinkbear's sust500/var40 2nd cycle

I am amazed you have gained so much on that diet bro, so that is impressive. I guess I would wonder how much you could have or could still pack on with more of a clean calorie surplus earlier in the day, sweet potatoes etc. My thoughts are based on reading other threads (not least KingPen) who looks like a monster and ripped to shreds and the fact you said money is tight - shorter cycle = on point diet = greatest bang for your buck.

Definitely a size increase bro and the things are well pumped (and as an owner of chicken legs I should know!(.

Interesting blog man, good luck.

I'm gunna bump it up to 3500 cals a day. Today I weighed 220. I hate being below 220. But on the other hand since I started the Anavar (var) my stomach is slimming up.

So it's back to eating big for me.

I am amazed you have gained so much on that diet bro, so that is impressive. I guess I would wonder how much you could have or could still pack on with more of a clean calorie surplus earlier in the day, sweet potatoes etc. My thoughts are based on reading other threads (not least KingPen) who looks like a monster and ripped to shreds and the fact you said money is tight - shorter cycle = on point diet = greatest bang for your buck.

Definitely a size increase bro and the things are well pumped (and as an owner of chicken legs I should know!(.

Interesting blog man, good luck.

And thank you sit I needed this. I will keep it up!

Gunna check my body fat today. Only gained 5 pounds so far but I'm hoping I traded fat for muscle. At week 4 I believe I was 225 14%. So we will see

Here's a good reference chart to look at when judging. I wouldn't know how accurate those calipers at the gym are for a good comparison. If that's the method you used. 13% seems a bit low per the current pic in your avi. I think there would be quite a bit more definition at that range.

View attachment 554675

Thanks for the encouragement to work harder. Yes it off the gym caliper things. Well even if the percentage is off it still went down. That's a improvement for me.

I don't use that garbage. Facebook Twitter tumbler whatever the fuck else there is. I don't care if the world knows what I'm doing

Yeah I know.

So staring today I went back to normal eating no more IF diet. I did enjoy the diet very much but I'm bumping cals up to 3500 and it's getting hard to pack in that amount of food in that little of time. And between school and work taking up 80hours of my week doesn't make it any easier

Yeah I know.

So staring today I went back to normal eating no more IF diet. I did enjoy the diet very much but I'm bumping cals up to 3500 and it's getting hard to pack in that amount of food in that little of time. And between school and work taking up 80hours of my week doesn't make it any easier

This sounds like a good decision. Try food like liver perhaps once a week, it is ridiculously cheap and packed with protein. Cholesterol is also quite high but once or twice per week over a shirt run could be a good call. Liver, mushrooms and onions cooked in gravy and pored over a baked sweet potato - bring it ;-)

I've never had liver before but I'm willing to try anything cheap an protien packed. I buy cans of tuna by the case.
I'm a poor student lol

Back