Pinnacle Anavar ?

I'm still on the pinn Anavar (var) at 50mg per day and it is honestly one of the best UGL ana Anavar (var) I have tried to date, and I've tried many!

Anavar (var) is a tough compound for most UGL's to get right and I am sure the problem is in the raws. Same with Primobolan, the raws suck for the most part and a few have the good stuff

I'm still on the pinn Anavar (var) at 50mg per day and it is honestly one of the best UGL ana Anavar (var) I have tried to date, and I've tried many!

Anavar (var) is a tough compound for most UGL's to get right and I am sure the problem is in the raws. Same with Primobolan, the raws suck for the most part and a few have the good stuff

Thank you zeek.

What does Raws mean?

I'm down to my last few days worth of anavar and I have to say it's been an awesome run with it. I almost hate to drop it out but it is still an oral so times up :(

Ahhhh, I can't wait to use pins Anavar (var) in my next cycle. I hate to see it just sitting with my stash all lonely, but I'm sure the wait will be worth it.

I ran the anavar for 8 weeks at 50mg per day. Weight stayed roughly the same but dropped a waist size. I was running it with very low dosages of test. Now reworked cycle and added primo and going to take it 20+ weeks.

I miss the Anavar (var) already!

I wish I could get my hands on some Pinn Var, my old connect is no more. So I have to stick with what I can get now. Although BP's Anavar (var) is good stuff just depends on your source where you get it. As it's faked a lot.

I ran the anavar for 8 weeks at 50mg per day. Weight stayed roughly the same but dropped a waist size. I was running it with very low dosages of test. Now reworked cycle and added primo and going to take it 20+ weeks.

I miss the Anavar (var) already!

Everytime I see this post bump back to dark blue, all I can think is "Why haven't you ordered this yet?" LOL

Back