"Pinnacle and the Anavar situation"

bigtexas2011

hey guys,

I wanted anavar from pinnacle but he is out of stock and this is what the response I received below check it out.

Here is the DEAL on anavar. We wont have any in for probably 2 weeks. BUT if you order now during the sale, then can REFERENCE your order from the sale, HOLD ON TO YOUR ORDER NUMBER from the sale then when the ANAVAR comes in you will be allowed to purchase as much as you want for the same 20% discount from the sale, BUT ONLY ON ANAVAR

hey guys,

I wanted ana Anavar (var) from pinnacle but he is out of stock and this is what the response I received below check it out.

Here is the DEAL on ana Anavar (var) . We wont have any in for probably 2 weeks. BUT if you order now during the sale, then can REFERENCE your order from the sale, HOLD ON TO YOUR ORDER NUMBER from the sale then when the ANA Anavar (var) comes in you will be allowed to purchase as much as you want for the same 20% discount from the sale, BUT ONLY ON ANA Anavar (var)

Hell yeah!!! I got that same email!!!! That is badass, so we don't have to miss out on the 20% on most of our favorite product, that damn Anavar (var) from Pinn is the damn shizzle!!!!! Best Anavar (var) out there!!!

Hell yeah!!! I got that same email!!!! That is badass, so we don't have to miss out on the 20% on most of our favorite product, that damn Anavar (var) from Pinn is the damn shizzle!!!!! Best Anavar (var) out there!!!

I'm hard just thinking about it. You guys have me pumped about this shit!

Yeah their Anavar (var) IS FUCKING SICK.. i just got off Anavar (var) .test prop, tren ace cycle last month and now i want more...

sounds great

I think I need to start posting to get in the know. Interested when Anavar is back.

Been lurking for a while, first post.

Thanks.

C

I wonder if we need a $200 minimum order for this? Just spent alot on a future cycle and wanted to throw in a bottle of Anavar (var). Also, do we still pay the standard shipping fee here?

you mofos need to stfu about my shit i might share my wife but not my Anavar (var) damn it.mofos be killin my shit cant even get it on the damn sale day

saw him driving his u-haul to his storage locker both filled with var

I ate breakfast at his house and went to pour me some cereal and ended up with bowl full of var

I'm hard just thinking about it. You guys have me pumped about this shit!

Today you were talking SHIT about Pinnacle and looks like here you like them, get your shit straight. Who is who now???? I hope Pinnacle can see this cause I know they do trust me and believe in my word. Who you called scammers today?? blah blah blah

Back