Pinnacle blood work results

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mean to be a chatter box, but when you go for a blood test for this type of stuff. What type of blood test do you get, I thought there was different ones. I want the one that is benefical for telling me the basic of what would be good to know. Estro, Creatine, Test, Sodium, Chloresteral etc.
Menopause Testing - Private MD
This is the one most people get, it shows all the results my test showed and it is by far the cheapest test at 59.99. You can typically find a coupon code to further reduce to price to 50. Just make sure to mark you are male and not female on the form if it asks.

Based on this post, im deffinitely going to get bloods done in a few weeks. I will also share my results with you
Yeah man everyone should get bloodwork done anyway just to see what other levels are at not only test, look forward to seeing your results also.

Man I did not like reading this. I have 3 vials of Test, 3 vials of Deca, and some d-bol waiting for me from Pinn. Was going to start in the next month or so! Keep us updated and let us know what JB does for you!

Man I did not like reading this. I have 3 vials of Test, 3 vials of Deca, and some d-bol waiting for me from Pinn. Was going to start in the next month or so! Keep us updated and let us know what JB does for you!
Will do bro, I'm hoping it is just a fluke for some reason and it is not the actual gear also.

similar threads shows peoples blood work low with test also... mixed reviews some show great results while others show shitty, maybe pinn decided to go with medistars model... underdosed gear = more gear made for less money, i ain't hating on pin, never used it, would try it if someone gave me vials :p

How does that even work, it says no doctors visits. Just click a place, and they send you something to get your blood and you send it back? I tried calling my local hospital but they were a bit oblivious to a female hormone panel testing.

How does that even work, it says no doctors visits. Just click a place, and they send you something to get your blood and you send it back? I tried calling my local hospital but they were a bit oblivious to a female hormone panel testing.
If you order from the website I posted they will send you to a labcorp location to get the blood drawn, then labcorp gives the company the results which they post on their website.

your test could have been low to start, without before lab results you won't know how much you have increase

your test could have been low to start, without before lab results you won't know how much you have increase
Though that may be true how does that matter? My natural test should be shut off by now either way and the test that is being injected should have taken over. Sorry bro don't understand that logic. :/

You go to privatemdlabs.com and pick the tests you want, female hormone panel in this case listed under female specific blood tests. You pick the labcorp location you want to go to from a listing of those around you. You pay for it (get an online coupon code to save 10%) and during checkout you choose the MALE reference ranges. They send you a few emails with a link to print out a blood panel requisition form. Print out this form and go to the labcorp office you chose. When you get there give them the requisition but do not give any insurance info and you don't need to give them id or credit card since its prepaid. You get your blood drawn at labcorp and usually within 2-3 days they'll email you a link that you can go to and see your results.

gear looks underdosed, i get 1400 on 200 mg a week. glucose is fine unless you say you fasted, very normal if you eat . the rest is good

damn this was pinn stuff. thats odd

Last edited:
have you really been pinning the way you should be? twice a week I know you had some pip issues, if you slacked on your scheduled pins

have you really been pinning the way you should be? twice a week I know you had some pip issues, if you slacked on your scheduled pins
I had pip once when I did quads then switched to delts, never had the issue again.

Pin EVERY Saturday morning and Tuesday night, 1 cc each time. Does that answer your question? If I wasn't pinning regularly wtf is the point of doing the cycle, let's not ask dumb questions please, sorry if I come off as aggressive but questions like this just insult my intelligence.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back