Pinnacle fake labs.......?

There are fake everything my man. Money friends women drugs........

I d say pm me but you need to put in some time to figger out who and WHAT you are....no disrespect.

Soldier you dirty dog!
And teut I couldn't agree more brother but I mean I've only found one site that sells it and It seems everyone here is all over pinnacles nuts so I figured I'd give em a try and I normally go international :/ and have to wait a dickyear and worry about customs

Soldier you dirty dog!
And teut I couldn't agree more brother but I mean I've only found one site that sells it and It seems everyone here is all over pinnacles nuts so I figured I'd give em a try and I normally go international :/ and have to wait a dickyear and worry about customs

Lmao!!

Two things guys.
1. Pinnacle is done, over, no longer around. Any pinnacle sight is fake
2. Stop source checking its against the rules. Go to the anabolic forum and read the stickies

Two things guys.
1. Pinnacle is done, over, no longer around. Any pinnacle sight is fake
2. Stop source checking its against the rules. Go to the anabolic forum and read the stickies

When people ask about gear from different labs and the quality of it? Isnt that source checking?

All he asked was about gear from Russia, how is that source checking?

When people ask about gear from different labs and the quality of it? Isnt that source checking?

All he asked was about gear from Russia, how is that source checking?

If u want to no if its good then buy some and try it. If ur around long enough ull no who's good and who's not. I would go to ur local CVS pharmacy and just get done test from them.

If u want to no if its good then buy some and try it. If ur around long enough ull no who's good and who's not. I would go to ur local CVS pharmacy and just get done test from them.

That still doesnt make sense..

People speak about labs, Aml, Uncle Z, Pinnacle (rip), Genshi ect..

Is that considered source checking?

I dont need a source, im just not agreeing with your logic.

That still doesnt make sense..

People speak about labs, Aml, Uncle Z, Pinnacle (rip), Genshi ect..

Is that considered source checking?

I dont need a source, im just not agreeing with your logic.

What you listed are labs not sources so no it's not a source check.

Is this for real? Are they no longer around? I was getting ready to order my gear for my 2nd cycle and noticed its all out of stock.

Back