Pinnacle is Busy!!!

Pinnacle@Rep

Muscles can't stop this..
Due to the nature of the discount / Sale that pinnacle was running, this has put them just a tad behind. I just talked to JB and EVERYTHING is fine for all orders made and one's trying to be made by clients. It's just that then NORMAL response time people are used to in a couple hours and sometimes minutes is going to be non existent until the end of this week says Pacman and JB. They aren't TOO busy just busy to the point that they are spending alot of extra time making sure bros whom have paid are getting their stuff on as reasonable schedule as possible with the volume of sales this SALE has brought. They say to tell everyone that things are 100% and emails will be coming to most tonight and to give them a bit of time until the smoke settles from this sale.

Good to hear, I almost roid raged for nothing!

LOL, don't feel bad!!!! I roid rage everyday dealing with them!!!! I'm an unofficial........ well maybe a little official rep for them LOL, and I get BACK OF THE BUS treatment!!!!! Ha ha, no I used to be into brewing myself and not like the level of Pinn or whatever but I know things can get busy and stuff.
They just wanted all you bros to know that they are working diligently on getting everyone paid and shipped and emails are kind of taking a second priority to the guys who have already paid and that need shipping!!! Many of the guys that will be asking in emails "Hey did my stuff ship out yet?" these guys will probably be getting their stuff before they get an email from JB saying "Yes.... Shipped." LMAO

...And no matter how many times its said to be patient, people will still send those "hey did my stuff ship out yet?" emails 30 minutes after they send payment lol. If its any confort to anyone, I have always received my stuff before ever hearing that payment was received. Thats is from 2 other labs. Its just the way it goes.

MY PM 's got hammered and I am not even a rep lol

Oh well as long as everything is ok sure giuys don;t care an extra day added to TA and stuff, one day doesn't phase me

Just started using Pinnacle for my low dose testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) after I completed my last cycle.

I was happy with what I had, now I am a believer. Pinn is on point.

Thanks Zeek. When I like something, I go all out.

Only 2 pins in now, but I am starting to feel like I am still on cycle lol. The Pinn talk was no joke.

I have NEVER been more impressed with shipping of anything then with JB! Holy Freaking Fast!!

Love it and if they are delayed then who cares. I know what Im gonna get. I ordered a bunch of stuff this time due to discount

Thanks Pinn

Back