Pinnacle Rips!!!

So I took the plunge and had blood work to see if Pinn's Rips were legit. AND THE RESULTS WERE AMAZING!!!!! Will never doubt JB again! I did the standard protocol of 10 IU injection (IM), then waited 2-3 hrs before my blood draw. My results were 31.7 ng/ml serum level (I attached my results in an entirely new thread about this topic). If you do a search this is a very high reading, beating even the American Pharmaceutical brand HGHs. This shit is GTG and PINN IS AWESOME!!!

That's what we been saying all along!!! Moppy? Did you get labs covered by Pinn? Or did you do it all on your own? I bet they will cover you on that!!!!

@pinn, what is your opinion on running rips along side with test/dbol? Is gh something people do after years on aas? I wouldnt think so because soime people dont do aas and just do gh/peps.

That's what we been saying all along!!! Moppy? Did you get labs covered by Pinn? Or did you do it all on your own? I bet they will cover you on that!!!!

@pinn, what is your opinion on running rips along side with test/dbol? Is gh something people do after years on aas? I wouldnt think so because soime people dont do aas and just do gh/peps.

I don't know about anyone else but I think running GH without AAS cycles along the way is simply rediculous!!!! So much more amazing the feeling on AAS while GH is up!!!! Run your gear with your GH cycle bro!!! Same as normal!!!

JM2C

But running GH without any AAS is fine and normal!!! I'm not saying that one HAS to run AAS on GH, no I'm saying I could not imagine running gh without my aas!!!!! no way! lol

Last edited:
nice :)

I don't know about anyone else but I think running GH without AAS cycles along the way is simply rediculous!!!! So much more amazing the feeling on AAS while GH is up!!!! Run your gear with your GH cycle bro!!! Same as normal!!!

JM2C

But running GH without any AAS is fine and normal!!! I'm not saying that one HAS to run AAS on GH, no I'm saying I could not imagine running gh without my aas!!!!! no way! lol

i always wanted to try, but I gave it a go years ago and didnt really see much that impressed me.
Want to try much more next time if I do but money money money

I've been on for 8mths. I've increased the dose from between 2.5 to 3.5 ius/day 5 days on, 2 off. I agree, I don't think I see anything that really impresses me. I'm not sure I see any difference.

JM2C

True and ... "spot-on."

My only recommendation - "outside of this" - is if the person is in their 50's-60's + and is using it for anti aging.

It works great for this - if you have the funds to commit to a long term plan.

My experience with GH and AAS - is that it is absolutely a great addition to the cycle.

I've been AWAY for a few months. I went to order from Pinnacle yesterday but, the site vanished. Sup wit dat? Can anyone help?

I'm not rich

I'm not a wealthy man but, if I'm putting it into my body, I'm NOT taking any chances. Only the best please!

Back