Pinnacle Test E Dbol

Dbol is red capsules. Test E is damn near clear. Can anyone verify this for me? Pretty confident of source just like some input. Thanks

I have done 3 cycles with pinn and they never let me down! You r g2g,!

Only thing I had to take 2 dbols at a time pre workout to feel them kick in, maybe that was just me. And yes they were red and both test C And Test E were almost clear!

Good luck bro!

I have done 3 cycles with pinn and they never let me down! You r g2g,!

Only thing I had to take 2 dbols at a time pre workout to feel them kick in, maybe that was just me. And yes they were red and both test C And Test E were almost clear!

Good luck bro!
This is the first time I've used Dbol. I'm taking 25mg twice a day for 4 weeks. I'm hoping for a good kick start to the cycle.

I've not tried Pinn (yet) but I have had clear Test E and it made me nervous as heck, thinking I got ripped off. It worked though.

Ill definetely keep you posted.

Week 1-12 Test E 250mg- twice a week
Week 1-4 Dbol 25mg- twice daily
Week 2-12 Arimidex .5mg eod
Week 14-18 Clomid 50/50/50/50

Pinn is def G2G bro. Im on pinn's test e and i have gained 24 pounds so far and i am on week 10 out of week 12. Def G2G!

Good to hear, unknown21. What's your diet like?
So far, got most of my Pinn orals within a week of ordering, just waiting on the test e to come in so I can begin the cycle, woo!

Though, should injected stuff like test e still be filtered regardless of the UGL, or is Pinn really that g2g?

There is a medical book with all prescription medication pictured, I don't remember the name but ask a nursing student or someone in the practice, they can tell you.

Back