Pinnacle

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 1 step away from checking out at pinnicle.
My problem is I found a review that kinda scared me on another rival site. "pinnacle-gear-exposed"
Yet I read here log and blood work to prove otherwise.
I don't frequent other sites like I do this one so I don't even know who they recommend, not that I would go there.

ive recently finished a cycle from pinnacle and nothing but great results and good service. from there test e and tren a. Only problem is now that im trying to order my next cycle there site isnt working for me. If anyone can help me i can pm u the address i have to verify. THANKS!

ive recently finished a cycle from pinnacle and nothing but great results and good service. from there test e and tren a. Only problem is now that im trying to order my next cycle there site isnt working for me. If anyone can help me i can pm u the address i have to verify. THANKS!

The site is working bro i just checked it.

Recently made an order with them....if the gear is as good as everyone says and as good as the customer service.... I don't know why anyone would go anywhere else. Cant wait to get my stuff

I'm 1 step away from checking out at pinnicle.
My problem is I found a review that kinda scared me on another rival site. "pinnacle-gear-exposed"
Yet I read here log and blood work to prove otherwise.
I don't frequent other sites like I do this one so I don't even know who they recommend, not that I would go there.

I don`t know where those haters get blood but def not Pinnacle gear. I have posted in this same thread my blood work from Oinn Test cyp, go look for it and you will see.

BTW PLEASE!!! PLEASE!!!

Be patience when you place an order specially if place it on saturday or sunday which JB is off. Give the guy 2-3 biz days to send you an email. He gets busy but def Pinnacle`s is trying ALWAYS to do the best for the bros. If you hade a problem email me and I will help you.

NOTE!!!!

No hushmail accounts to place order thank you

Well I'm not interested in just guessing for safe sources anymore. Unfortunately I don't have a local source anymore.

Until you've had your glute sliced open twice, with a month of packing and draining from bad sources you would know where I'm coming from.

I have looked on this site for over 3 weeks but can't seem to have any luck with anyone to help me out. I was hoping someone would give me some advice, pm or something but it seems that only post qty determines whether your trustworthy or not. Even agents out there have long term goals when they are trying to bust people.

It's even difficult to take someone's advice off a website who you don't know, but if its a general agreement, that's better than just picking a surf pic that comes up on a website.

I have been buying from Pin for almost a year now. What a amazing company. I have to ask though. I ordered recently and some of my goods came in completely broken. SMASHED. SHould I worry about PInn taking care of me.

I placed an order with them last week and I'm stoked about what I hear. I was hoping it would be here today, but then again I am in B.F.E.

Man, they are completely out of stock on a lot of things. I must have missed the window of opportunity. Hope they restock soon...

I placed an order with them last week and I'm stoked about what I hear. I was hoping it would be here today, but then again I am in B.F.E.

Man, they are completely out of stock on a lot of things. I must have missed the window of opportunity. Hope they restock soon...

Ya email them what u r looking for and they should be able yo tell u when they will be restocked thats what i did and got a speedy response.

Thanks will do that, anyone have issues with the email going through from safe mail to his email (not safe-mail)? Says it sent but there is a red box around it.

Ya email them what u r looking for and they should be able yo tell u when they will be restocked thats what i did and got a speedy response.

I have been buying from Pin for almost a year now. What a amazing company. I have to ask though. I ordered recently and some of my goods came in completely broken. SMASHED. SHould I worry about PInn taking care of me.

can anyone let me know what i can expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back