Pinnacle

Status
Not open for further replies.

501s finest

Training to get Big!!
Just wanted to share my experience with JB over at pinn. this is a good guy here, he knew i was short for my cycle, i've ref'd a few people to them no biggie. He is sending me a bottle of test to finish my cycle off. Did not have to ask he knows moneys tight right now and just helped me out of the kindness of his heart. By no means did he have to do that, would have ordered from them regardless. I may have ordered from other companys too. Well now I can tell you as long as pinn is around I'll only do business with them now, just because of this small act of kindness and I will only ref. pinn from here on out. Other pharms may do the same thing, but without asking and without ever ordering from them JB did this for me. I could be just a bum for all he knows, and he was kind enough to do that for me. Reminds me of the way I do the locals with stuff. Just give em something free bc you know they're having a rough time. Just saying Pinnacle earned a customer for life by this small act of kindness!! Now don't everyone go asking for free shit b/c you know that's not what this post is for and that's not how it works. It wasn't a sample or whatever, it was just JB being JB, and I wanted to let you guys know there is a company out there that has people just like you and me that care about their customers. Once again THANKS!!

Thats surprising, you should not have done the cycle in the first place if you could not afford enough gear for it. Your money would have been better spent on steaks... Lucky for you they really need more customers or something.

Good to hear they have given you good service though.

Last edited:
nothing but good things about JB! Sounds like a great guy just hope he emails me back sometime so i can pay for my order and get it.

dont have enough posts yet but really looking forward to getting pinnacle source, can someone pm the link.. help noobie to the site ;)

Last edited:
JB is a straight shooter and when you're doing business sight unseen that's the type of guy you need looking out for you!

Pinnacle FTW!

I'm looking forward to checking these guys out for myself. Got some love from a cannuck so I gotta check them out, just to show my appreciation, but heard a lot of good about pinnacle. Can't wait to get even further into the game than i already am. Keep up the good work pinnacle, and congrats on being the fav

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back